Nom Nom Nom

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Carry on slightly little further along the river and you’ll get a 2 fish supper from Anselmo’s in Dunoon. They also do a small supper with 1 fish if you ask. Reliably informed by my daughter that an Anselmo’s fish supper is amazing. Albeit not for the fish, they quickly became my next favourite chippy after Corvi’s in Bo’ness which wasn’t particularly difficult as I live in Falkirk where the chippies I’ve tried are either rank rotten or annoyingly inconsistent.

Dumbarton to Dunoon is a proper heavy trek.

21 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Dumbarton to Dunoon is a proper heavy trek.

Aye I know. Just saying the 1 fish/2 fish isn’t exclusively an east coast/west coast thing like the salt & vinegar/salt & sauce thing, but basically just mentioned it as an aside incase anyone finds themselves up that way and fancy a good fish supper.

Edited by 8MileBU

2 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm in a two fish area as well. I'd prefer to see the chips in a separate box and I'd  have had peas with it.

There’s no chance that’s enough chips for you. You’d need a separate large box in addition to what’s there.

27 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Aye I know. Just saying the 1 fish/2 fish isn’t exclusively an east coast/west coast thing like the salt & vinegar/salt & sauce thing, but basically just mentioned it as an aside incase anyone finds themselves up that way and fancy a good fish supper.

Probably be burned at the stake for saying I prefer salt, sauce & vinegary-mushy peas.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
42 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:
That looks like a bowl of cum.

Theres a few on here I'd expect this level of disgustingness from. You werent in the top 5 I dont think.

In fairness the likes of Herman Hessian or BigFatTabbyDave would have written a paragraph about it, connecting it to films you've never heard of or conversations with old friends about things that didn't happen.