Nom Nom Nom

1 minute ago, Craig the Hunter said:

My wife's mac and cheese tonight. I might be biased, but its consistently the best mac and cheese there is.

And there will be plenty left over for another night

20210403_185422.jpg

Looks dry AF mate.

17 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Oh christ don’t tell @jimbaxters he’ll be checking that you used the exact ratio of flour to egg in the pasta dough or it just not authentic like the Italians make it.

Funny that because mac & cheese doesn't exist in Italy. Fire in without fear of offence.

30 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Funny that because mac & cheese doesn't exist in Italy. Fire in without fear of offence.

It does though. I imagine what you mean is that its not an Italian dish, but lets all just rest assured you can get mac and cheese in Italy just the same as you can get a hamburger and chips

12 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

It does though. I imagine what you mean is that its not an Italian dish, but lets all just rest assured you can get mac and cheese in Italy just the same as you can get a hamburger and chips

Yes you're right. Hyperbole on my part but in my defence it was mostly to wind up/reply to Honest Man. 

You can probably get it in American themed steak houses. Not an Italian dish.

That looks fucking amazing

Was absolutely tremendous. Also did some chicken tikka, pork and apple sausages and lamb steaks plus all the other shite that goes with it. Ten out of ten. Would bang again