Nom Nom Nom

4 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Kebab badly needs cabbage, onion and a magnitude of chilli sauce. It's also on the small side for a 'king'kebab.

Patter that's always been there that I just don't get is when you get gimps rambling on that it's some sort of massive irony to be ordering salad on a kebab. It's on there cos it tastes good you fucking idiot. No one thinks it's making it healthier. 

6 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Kebab badly needs cabbage, onion and a magnitude of chilli sauce. It's also on the small side for a 'king'kebab.

There was quite a decent portion of meat on there. As for the sauce, i added it after it took the photo. Pakora sauce for a change, was quite good. And as for salad, I'm allergic to the stuff....

Had lunch at Crabbshak in finnieston yesterday. tremendous 

native oyster 

taramasalata with sprouts 

scallops in anchovy butter 

grilled langoustine garlic butter 

also crispy cod cheeks and tempura squid but I was so into scranning I never got pics 

IMG_5005.jpeg

IMG_5006.jpeg

IMG_5004.jpeg

IMG_5007.jpeg

Edited by Don Diego De la Vega

2 hours ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

Had lunch at Crabbshak in finnieston yesterday. tremendous 

native oyster 

taramasalata with sprouts 

scallops in anchovy butter 

grilled langoustine garlic butter 

also crispy cod cheeks and tempura squid but I was so into scranning I never got pics 

IMG_5005.jpeg

IMG_5006.jpeg

IMG_5004.jpeg

IMG_5007.jpeg

Those scallops look amazing/ cooked to perfection.

Sadly no photos but I took the boy out to German Doner Kebab in Stirling. He gets one every day he's at uni and has been raving about them. 

The meat is delicious. Not greasy at all like you often get at a 4 in 1. Curry chips alright too, nice sauces. That said, £20 for the two of us seemed a bit steep, and the shop was freezing. 

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Kimchi fried rice this evening.

20231212_165814.thumb.jpg.bb022330848bc487d23d09e68cb8f40a.jpg

20231212_171041.thumb.jpg.de70764b47ebaa2b10e557964dbfdc61.jpg

Looks fantastic! Have you ever tried making your own Kimchi? I used to make it during lockdown as I was obsessed with Korean BBQ. It was a wee bit difficult to get some ingredients but I eventually found a great recipe. Was excellent but best made day before and stored in fridge. 

Just now, Brother Blades said:

Looks fantastic! Have you ever tried making your own Kimchi? I used to make it during lockdown as I was obsessed with Korean BBQ. It was a wee bit difficult to get some ingredients but I eventually found a great recipe. Was excellent but best made day before and stored in fridge. 

Aye it was pretty good.

Nah, never tried making it. Might look in to that.