Nom Nom Nom

Do you mean macaroni cheese, or do you live in a trailer park play the banjo and are eating this processed shit?

CLEN1453.jpg

Absolutely amazing stuff. Only takes five minutes.

I won't have dinner until half ten after I've played fives, so for now, I have had two pancakes.

Absolutely amazing stuff. Only takes five minutes.

I won't have dinner until half ten after I've played fives, so for now, I have had two pancakes.

I now have an image of you fishing from the canal behind Firhill, on a plastic deckchair by a fire in an oil drum playing Duelling Banjos with the fishy fellow...

Totally oot the game wi the cold. Sat down to a raw onion , & 4 cranberry & blueberry soothers - jeeso theyre gid like. Washed them down with a couple of cans of Abbots Ginger Beer (fiery did you say?). Going away to have Callipo number 3 & await the night from hell sad.gifsad.gif .

When you refine your palate,you can progress to Alphabetti Spaghetti

I opted for a king size special mixed kebab last night after fives. Had the remains of that for breakfast along with two more pancakes. I had a large Big Mac meal from McDonalds for lunch, and I have just finished off a fish supper for tonight's dinner.

My B.M.I is on the verge of "underweight" and "okay".