Nom Nom Nom

Home made chicken curry with a dorset naga in. Very spicy, but gorgeous. Nomnomnom. Mango and Passion fruit cheesecake coming soon for pud. Once again, nomnomnom.

Where do you get them Dorset Nagas? All you can really get in most places are the birdseye chillies. Do you go to an Asian food shop or something?

Where do you get them Dorset Nagas? All you can really get in most places are the birdseye chillies. Do you go to an Asian food shop or something?

The speciality food store named Tesco does them round my way.

I'm about to have a bowl of Heinz Tomato Soup with some toasted ciabatta for dipping and a glass of Bru. Perfect lazy lunch on a day like this.

Maw had made pork chops, no thanks... went to McDonald's instead for the new Christmas related burger, really just a bacon cheeseburger with some barbecue sauce on it, in an underdone ciabatta. Was edible enough though... plus had a Chocolate Orange McFlurry seen as the weather was appropriate for a change! :D

Maw had made pork chops, no thanks... went to McDonald's instead for the new Christmas related burger, really just a bacon cheeseburger with some barbecue sauce on it, in an underdone ciabatta. Was edible enough though... plus had a Chocolate Orange McFlurry seen as the weather was appropriate for a change! biggrin.gif

Puts my ravioli on toast to shame a bit.mad.gif

Even pork chops would have been better than that.

Had pate with cranberry sauce and oatcakes, followed by fish and chips for lunch... only got soup and pudding for dinner...

Is £17.50 a head too much to pay for lunch at uni? We maybe should stop eating out everyday... :P

I got them in Tesco. 75p for a pack of 3/4 chillies. You can get Scotch Bonnets in Tesco as well.