Nom Nom Nom

Had pate with cranberry sauce and oatcakes, followed by fish and chips for lunch... only got soup and pudding for dinner...

Is £17.50 a head too much to pay for lunch at uni? We maybe should stop eating out everyday... :P

3 days later and another day of going for lunch and not uni...

Went to Café Andaluz for some tapas... some marinated chicken breast thing, black pudding with onion relish and a potato dauphinoise type dish. A pint was £4.25 in there, I mean come on tae f**k!

Had some soup to eat yesterday... don't feel like eating right now! Back under 9 stone so really don't need much food... and besides eating's cheating anyway! cool.gif

You weigh less than 9 stone? Sounds like you do need some food.

Had some soup to eat yesterday... don't feel like eating right now! Back under 9 stone so really don't need much food... and besides eating's

cheating anyway! 8)

Under 9 stone. If your any taller than 5 foot you are way way too skinny.

Lunch for me was a ham roll packet of pickled onion and an apple.

Under 9 stone. If your any taller than 5 foot you are way way too skinny.

Lunch for me was a ham roll packet of pickled onion and an apple.

5'9"... I had a sandwich and packet of Dorito's, happy? :P

I was 6"2ish and 10 and half stone a couple of years back without being really skinny, drinking, eating okay, it can work.

Not any more though. laugh.gif

Choice of schnitzel or minute steaks for tea tonight, both with potatoes and veg. Think I'll go for the steaks with a pepper sauce.

Edited by vikingTON

Monday night had an Indian takeaway, onion bhaji's chicken pakora and Zalfrezi Chicken. Ate far too much.

Tuesday night out for dinner to celebrate getting engaged with the birds pal and her man. They paid, result! Anyway had breaded brie, Ribeye steak with a stilton sauce and hot choc fudge cake for dessert. Awesome.

Last night took the soon to be mother inlaw to the supermarket which took about 3 hours so we had a fresh pizza made in the supermarket when we got home. Meaty Mighty.

The waistline could be struggling over the next couple of weeks unless I get myself stuck into the gym!