Snow!

xbl

Had to put the clothes on and head up to my sons as the grandkid is wanting to go to nursery ffs !!! Apparently world book day today and wants to go. It’s the only place that’s open here, these Christian nurseries don’t give a f**k about snow 

1 minute ago, Stevo Fife said:

My missus has done f**k all but stare through the window since the snow started.

If it gets any heavier I might need to let her in.

That was quite funny when I read it on twitter yesterday afternoon.

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

Shut in Byres Road Glasgow. Apparently due to 'Unforeseen Circumstances :lol:

Mixed bag of cans out the paper shop it is then :angel

Tesco on Byres Road is open - just been in it! It did look like the Apocalypse though - the guy in front of me in the queue made a panic grab for filo pastry on the way to the checkout.

Waitrose was closed though, which is surely a sign of the end of days.

Well since there’s no Lothian buses running at all today and I really don’t fancy the 5 mile hike into work, I’ll be staying put. Rather fortunately I have forgotten my log in password for work. Type it several times a day and I can’t for the life of me remember what it is. [emoji23]

25 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Tesco on Byres Road is open - just been in it! It did look like the Apocalypse though - the guy in front of me in the queue made a panic grab for filo pastry on the way to the checkout.

Waitrose was closed though, which is surely a sign of the end of days.

Yeah, just back myself. Eight cans and some caramelized onion hummus. Was like an East German bakers with a bee batch of sawdust sausages and black bread in stock.