Snow!

xbl

Started off from SQ to Glasgow at 7am this morning, got to outside our office at 3pm as my boss sent an E Mail advising he was pissing off and closing for the day!!

Only reason I was going in was for my year end appraisal.

Have booked into Travelhovel and company have agreed to pick up the bill. :D

Us Dundonians feel very left out can we please have some?

I hope we do, cause I have to walk 6 miles to College and back and I enjoy the snow.

Although it will make the trek a bit harder, especially at 7:45 in the morning and 16:15 especially after a day of resistance training.

Dumbarton rd is like a fucking skating rink tonight and yorkhill is full of abandoned nhs folks cars.

Drove down Dumbarton Rd today at 1ish (from expressway towards Clydebank) and it was a skating rink then. The snow compacted and iced almost instantly. Getting moving after stopping was almost impossible.

I've never seen such poor road surfaces in the 20 years since I passed my test.

Well I left work at 2. No way was I pissing about in that at 5. Absolute joke trying to get out of our Industrial Estate. Even the cops were going round roundabouts the wrong way. Of course I meet a big f**k off truck when I try it. It's the train for me tomorrow (if they're on). My car doesn't like this at all.

:whistle

Left work in Hamilton at 3:30pm and had walked about 11miles when I managed to cadge a lift just outside Hampden Park.

Walked the last 2 miles home after getting dropped off. Quite impressed that it only took me 4hrs to get 16miles.

Fucking knackered now though :lol:

Guys from the work staying overnight in Hamilton including some who reached Raith Interchange, waited 4 hours, did not move and turned back.

Remember guys the local councils and the Scottish Government have 'learned their lesson from earlier in the year" that means that no salt will be put out so they can say they have plenty in stock.

No grit, plough or shovel has touched my housing estate in over a week.

Cheers for the help.