Snow!

xbl

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Snow on The Sperrins!

It was snowing quite heavily here earlier on, but the sun's out now, so it will soon be gone.

It's again snowing quite heavily here, it will be interesting (if that's the right word) to see if it lies this time.

Had to do a run to Pomeroy earlier, there was a still a bit of snow lying there, if it's like this up there now their roads will be fun this evening.

On 1/17/2019 at 09:51, Dee Man said:

God isn't in charge of the weather, silly - He delegates it to Mother Nature who in turn sub-contracts it out to Thor and Zeus and that. 

Having thought about it now, I've quite enjoyed the winter shutdown as it's our longest unbeaten run this season. 

IIRC we've chucked a two goal lead against some part timers, got pumped by the DABS and horsed by Raith in the same period. A bit jealous of your unbeaten streak tbh. 

Light dusting of snow lying this morning. It has been snowing gently for the last 45 minutes, now stopped. Main roads look o.k. from where I'm sitting, anyway, but no doubt this will cause traffic CHAOS as motorists bravely battle ARCTIC conditions and have NIGHTMARE journeys to/from work.

Just now, Jacksgranda said:

Light dusting of snow lying this morning. It has been snowing gently for the last 45 minutes, now stopped. Main roads look o.k. from where I'm sitting, anyway, but no doubt this will cause traffic CHAOS as motorists bravely battle ARCTIC conditions and have NIGHTMARE journeys to/from work.

While you lie scratching your arse, watching Homes Under the Hammer.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-47034907

And so it came to pass.

3 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

You under-estimate how much we love being smug about snow. Anyways here is a picture from my office todayIMG_20190130_122228064.jpg

^^^ Not a true Canadian. No apology, eh.