Snow!

xbl

4 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Was in Tesco yesterday and still no bread or milk. What the ever loving f**k is that about? 

If only they'd asked the Killie fans to help with deliveries on their way to and from Aberdeen.

4 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Asda had that today. Even though they've got no fucking milk either. 

When the snow started melting on Sunday I found a couple of bottles by the front door that must have been there since the milkman left them on Thursday. Wish I'd thought to look there instead of spending ages traipsing about the shops on Friday in a failed attempt to buy milk. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I was in Asda in Stenny last night about 7 o'clock, and all the brown bread was gone!

It was me! I got my missus to go along and panic buy the lot about 6:45 last night after seeing the STV weather.

9 hours ago, Bold Rover said:

If we all buy loads of bread and milk today, it'll avoid panic buying when the snow comes.

I’ve just filmed myself tearing up  and throwing an entire panic-bought loaf about the garden for the tits and sparrows on the off chance I can use it to cause some seethe when the snow comes.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...