Snow!

xbl

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Drove to work this morning without a problem.  Roads were clear and well-gritted. By 4pm it was mayhem so I decided to leave my car at work as I knew my Golf wouldn't make it through the snow - mainly due to bad drivers getting stuck on the rather hilly Chilterns.

I thumbed a lift and was picked up collected by an off-duty undertaker driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee who dropped me off within a 5 minute walk of my flat.

I got his card and assured him that he'd get my future business.

Something something Rangers are deid.

Etc.

Drove to work this morning without a problem.  Roads were clear and well-gritted. By 4pm it was mayhem so I decided to leave my car at work as I knew my Golf wouldn't make it through the snow - mainly due to bad drivers getting stuck on the rather hilly Chilterns.
I thumbed a lift and was picked up collected by an off-duty undertaker driving a Jeep Grand Cherokee who dropped me off within a 5 minute walk of my flat.
I got his card and assured him that he'd get my future business.
I almost misread that - off-duty as off-licence.

Don't know why . . .

Local shop owner been caught bulk buying milk and bread from Tescos and Morrisons and selling for vastly inflated prices. £4 for milk and £2.50 for a loaf. He's been getting it tight from all angles on social media. He decided to fight back tonight......

IMG_6021.jpgIMG_6022.jpg

You’d laugh in their face if they demanded £4 for milk. Are people buying it? 

No idea if they are or not but the area that shop is in has had it bad with snow and he's thought he could make a quick buck, the c**t.

By his comments I think he went to the Gerard Ratner school of business.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I almost misread that - off-duty as off-licence.

Don't know why . . .

Undertaker was probably touting the organ thieves to give his liver a miss...

Guest Moomintroll

No idea if they are or not but the area that shop is in has had it bad with snow and he's thought he could make a quick buck, the c**t.

By his comments I think he went to the Gerard Ratner school of business.
Hopefully be out of business this time next week, people like him give the vast majority of local convenience retailers a bad name.