Snow!

xbl

Decided to walk to my GP rather than try to dig the car out, probably made the wrong choice and slipped and fell on my damn hip. Journey was made even more miserable when some middle-age wife from Tamfourhill assumed that I wanted to hear all about how awful the council are, about how she has to walk all the way into Camelon for milk and about how unwell she is. Stood there smiling,  and grimacing for 5 minutes which felt like 5 hours.

Re-grouping with some home-made soup before I figure out which pharmacies are open and which one will be easiest to get to.

23 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It made a good sound anyway. It's so clever how new cars absorb damage. Big bits of drystone wall flying about and all sort of terrible thumps and bangs but never felt a thing. 

One of the side effects of being drunk.

Decided to walk to my GP rather than try to dig the car out, probably made the wrong choice and slipped and fell on my damn hip. Journey was made even more miserable when some middle-age wife from Tamfourhill assumed that I wanted to hear all about how awful the council are, about how she has to walk all the way into Camelon for milk and about how unwell she is. Stood there smiling,  and grimacing for 5 minutes which felt like 5 hours.
Re-grouping with some home-made soup before I figure out which pharmacies are open and which one will be easiest to get to.

Anyone in the falkirk area able to help rizzo out?

1 hour ago, heedthebaa said:

But you would have moved when you seen a car coming surely ? Unlike the arseholes I encountered 

I would have done.  Tend not to get too close to cars on icy roads if I can.

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

My neighbour just tried to get out of the street, got about 20 yards and got stuck.  Only got back to his own drive with the help of about 6 neighbours pushing.

We're up a wee side road in Camelon, the main roads are actually OK but the footpaths are quite bad. I've got a mate stuck in his street in Stenhousemuir as well so we're all trying to dig our cars out today.

6 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Anyone in the falkirk area able to help rizzo out?

Kind of you to ask pandarilla but I'll be fine once I've got something hot inside me (lol). Going to dig one of the cars out and will be able to get around fine after that, should have done that in the first place.

Decided to walk to work since my cars in a foot and a half snow drift. Took me about an hour and a half for a 5 mile hike. Get in and the office is practically full. Means I’ve actually got to work now. [emoji53]

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
What sort of fanny would take their MX5 out in the snow?.....

9FFB26CD-CBA6-4755-9F5F-23516AC43C98.thumb.jpeg.8f313b1763e9544e5bb35b956e64210f.jpeg

My brother.

Hairdresser image aside it was a good laugh. Limited slip diff, fancy dampers etc.

21 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Kind of you to ask pandarilla but I'll be fine once I've got something hot inside me (lol). Going to dig one of the cars out and will be able to get around fine after that, should have done that in the first place.

The pharmacy in-front of the graham medical centre was open yesterday, so must likely open today also.

Back home now. Got a free breakfast at wetherspoons, which was nice. Got chatting to a couple from Dunbar who had been due to go to the show as well, so we drove them back to wallyford and a friend picked them up from there.

Back home now. Got a free breakfast at wetherspoons, which was nice. Got chatting to a couple from Dunbar who had been due to go to the show as well, so we drove them back to wallyford and a friend picked them up from there.

IMG_1519994335.270826.jpg