Snow!

xbl

I can’t believe the snow all you fuckers have got. Here in the glorious Highlands, the far north, not a bloody thing. The kids got a sledge a week ago and all the weather’s done is threaten a wee flake now and then and they’re desperate to use it. 

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Respect to the young team in Glasgow green just now, armed with a shovel and a set of steps, sculpting a 10 foot high cock and balls from the snow.

Also seen an impressive snowman will disproportionately large tits.

@throbber should sue for breach of copyright.

4 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

This thing just turned up on the washing line outside my window - livened up working from home today - never happens on normal dreich days, probably desperate for food and considering me as lunch....

image.png.5c911c9b10682e7b14756a33b1c621f2.png

Saw this on Twitter today. The owl obviously got a decent snack. 

Whatever the snack was didn't have such a nice night. 

Etvqp-wXYAE85Hx.jpeg.jpg

44 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I have to drive from Edinburgh to Dunfermline tomorrow, what are the chances of me making it?

I suspect that it's the bits once you leave the main roads that will be tricky. Even Halbeath road had a covering, easily passable but still. 

1 minute ago, 101 said:

I suspect that it's the bits once you leave the main roads that will be tricky. 

This, anywhere.

I got round the main roads/bus routes no bother today, yet a client and his neighbour had to give my van a shove to get me out of his street after I dropped his dog back to him today.