Snow!

xbl

I woke up at 6.30 because of probably the loudest piece of thunder me or anyone else that heard is ever likely to hear.

It's absolutely belting down with the snow as well and with the thunder and lightning.

It's actually quite nice, although the massive hailstones every 30 mins I could do without.

Quality stuff.

I have never seen weather like this,ever. :blink:

Sky has just packed in due to snow mad.gif

I have just come back in from dusting the snow off with a brush and mine has started working again. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Got the house running of a generator the electric went of through the night. The automated message said that the whole FK1 area is off.ohmy.gif

Apparently first time "thundersnow has fallen in 30 years" last time hit us with 27 inches of snow :(

:lol: If that happens Dundee will be even more backwards than it already is.

But seriously anything more than 3 inches in Edinburgh causes chaos, and I reckon it will head our way eventualy, so God knows what will happen.

Me and a few friends are going out for a snowball fight, possibly at Knightswood Park circa 13:30. If anyone wants to come out then fire away. I'll be the one in the Thistle hat and big brown jacket getting pelted.

I cannot wait! :D

I hope we get some of this "thundersnow". It would make for an (I hate this word, but the context is correct) epic snowball fight, and one that would make a pretty cool movie called "Thundersnow". I plan on calling Samuel L Jackson to see if he wants to come out, and he'd make a cameo. The song in the opening/end credits, and generally playing as background music would be, obviously, Thunderstruck by AC/DC! Fuckin' bring itttt!!!