Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I genuinely cannot remember the last time I didn't feel tired.

I took the opportunity to have a wee 30 min snooze on the couch there and have woken up feeling worse than I did before.

The wee one had a better night last night. This was cancelled out by my daughter being up all night with a high temperature.

I nearly started crying at one point. Honestly. There's no punchline. I almost burst into tears.

^^^

Verge of tears

Probably worth it's own topic but can't be fucked, which might be the case is if the type of op mentioned goes wrong. Botox is bad enough but why would someone want to have this procedure unless a medical necessity? Possibly not a good idea to open video in report in work or public place. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-15/labiaplasty-how-do-we-convince-women-to-love-their-genitals/7091760

Probably worth it's own topic but can't be fucked, which might be the case is if the type of op mentioned goes wrong. Botox is bad enough but why would someone want to have this procedure unless a medical necessity? Possibly not a good idea to open video in report in work or public place. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-01-15/labiaplasty-how-do-we-convince-women-to-love-their-genitals/7091760

The world is a truly fucked place if women seriously consider this type of surgery. Beyond belief that anyone would care what their pussy looked like. Airheads IMO.

Instead of going to the pub tonight after work when I was asked, I stuck to my plan and ran home. Nearly landed on my arse half a dozen times due to ice and I've not had a pint in ages. Think wrong decision was made!

Instead of going to the pub tonight after work when I was asked, I stuck to my plan and ran home. Nearly landed on my arse half a dozen times due to ice and I've not had a pint in ages. Think wrong decision was made!

Aye, falling on the ice doesn't hurt half as much with a few pints in you.

I genuinely cannot remember the last time I didn't feel tired.

I'm the same. It's been a wee while since I've had kids waking me up during the night thankfully, but I'm always tired. I do enjoy a beer after work which probably doesn't help, but even if I go to bed at 9.30pm and don't get up until 6am, I'm still knackered. Takes at least four coffees and a big can of Rockstar to see me into the day.

Kids really do f**k your system up no end.

I'm the same. It's been a wee while since I've had kids waking me up during the night thankfully, but I'm always tired. I do enjoy a beer after work which probably doesn't help, but even if I go to bed at 9.30pm and don't get up until 6am, I'm still knackered. Takes at least four coffees and a big can of Rockstar to see me into the day.

Kids really do f**k your system up no end.

We had our grandson last night and he woke up at 6.30am,I am now lying on the settee shattered.