Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've got the day off today (leaving do at work and then a gig last night, so it made sense), but as my missus was leaving for work earlier she asked what I was planning to do today.

"Not much", says I "I'll probably just sit on my arse and watch Phil Spencer Secret Agent", except in my slightly fragile state I forgot the real name of the show and spontaneously renamed it "Phil Spencer House c**t"

I'd actually be more likely to enjoy a show of that title.

Those poor pickers died and left family and friends behind. The folk making puns about it need to stop being inconsiderate and shellfish!

I'm glad you got this off your chest, Milly. There's nothing worse than clamming up.

Tonight I'm on bouncer duty, as the ex stepson is throwing a party at my house. Sat up the stairs, in the spare room, on standby. I feel old :(

Never mind, a wee doob, for me of course I don't want to turn the place into the house of flying whiteys, will sort athin oot I'm sure. Might even dig oot the snes and get mariokart on the go.

For reasons unbeknown to me (other than drunkenness) I decided to smoke half a packet of cigarettes in about 2 hours.

I don't smoke, I despise it and I woke up this morning (afternoon) regretting it. Still I'll have looked cool so that's ok.

For reasons unbeknown to me (other than drunkenness) I decided to smoke half a packet of cigarettes in about 2 hours.

I don't smoke, I despise it and I woke up this morning (afternoon) regretting it. Still I'll have looked cool so that's ok.

Smoking Isn't big or clever. It's both