Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've also heard the same. I also don't play it.

If you would permit me to quote Bidness Insider:

"It is a common misconception that National Lottery winners are given more money if they decide to go public. Camelot confirmed that this has never been a policy, though the question is often asked."

http://uk.businessinsider.com/what-lotto-winners-go-public-2016-1

I reckon winning an amount like £32m would be no problem to deal with...that's at least £13k a week interest alone if you stick it in the Nationwide for example. If you can't live off that then give the money to someone who would enjoy it.

No, the challenge would be winning something like £2m - not enough to go fucking crazy but too much to hide, and with the same amounts of hangers on you'd get with a much higher amount.

I possibly made this up, but I'm sure if it's a massive win, they pass you advisers and such, as mentioned, but will also set you up with a Coutts bank account, for nae fuckin about amounts in your current account.

i won 80 pound back in 199odd.

Told every c**t I met that night, was down about a fiver by the end of the day.

f**k going public.

Last laff on me, liveing the dream, sun is shining. Don't see any those hangers on now a days.

i won 80 pound back in 199odd.

Told every c**t I met that night, was down about a fiver by the end of the day.

f**k going public.

Last laff on me, liveing the dream, sun is shining. Don't see any those hangers on now a days.

Well you wouldn't if you go around sticking pillows over their heads. Edited by Mrs M

I doubt you could keep a significant lottery win secret. There's always some "family member, close pal or club insider" who'd spill to the tabloids for a few quid.

The new sports car in the drive, the weekly jaunts to the Caribbean and the sudden appearance of a hot blonde coinciding with the disappearance of the wife would also be a giveaway.

The new sports car in the drive, the weekly jaunts to the Caribbean and the sudden appearance of a hot blonde coinciding with the disappearance of the wife would also be a giveaway.

That's why I moved to Australia. Ah f**k I've said to much...

I doubt you could keep a significant lottery win secret. There's always some "family member, close pal or club insider" who'd spill to the tabloids for a few quid.

My cousins who conveniently ignore my family as we're not good enough for them would be clamouring to the press saying they received nothing.