Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Mortar Bored said:

I'm starting to feel bad about Doyle and the tattoo saga, he's deleted his post and not sure how long it will be till he posts again.
Just to be clear, I like the sentiment and completely understand his desire to get a permanent reminder of a momentous occasion for the Hibees. I just think he didn't think it through properly.

But ffs!

He was PMing me about it last week. I told him to at least look into different fonts rather than just block capitals!

3 minutes ago, Mortar Bored said:

Are you a Jambo?

Yes. Why?

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

You should've told him to get it done in comic sans.

it was on the link I sent him.......

Went to the Science Centre with the kids today, a fairly enjoyable way to spend a few hours.

Dragged round Hamleys afterwards and lunch at McDonald's too, now sitting down with a cold beer watching the tennis after building some toys bought during said trip to Hamleys.

Knackered!

Went to the Science Centre with the kids today, a fairly enjoyable way to spend a few hours.

Dragged round Hamleys afterwards and lunch at McDonald's too, now sitting down with a cold beer watching the tennis after building some toys bought during said trip to Hamleys.

Knackered!

Science Centre is a great day for adults & kids.
Apart from the massive millipede & hissing cockroaches ( that's not a description of me & my kids btw).
Are they still there?
Enjoy your beer!

Science Centre is a great day for adults & kids.
Apart from the massive millipede & hissing cockroaches ( that's not a description of me & my kids btw).
Are they still there?
Enjoy your beer!

I was offered a shot at holding a Madagascan cockroach, heavy shat it but my youngest was in about it.

577fe22ae3119_ImageUploadedByPieBovril14

I'd have squealed like Ned Flanders and pished myself in public if I'd had that thing on me.

Yeah, absolutely no chance I was handling that thing. I asked him what it was like afterwards - "Nice, but tickled", apparently.

23 minutes ago, Adam said:

I was offered a shot at holding a Madagascan cockroach, heavy shat it but my youngest was in about it.

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1467999027.002077.jpg

Fair do's to your young lad but anyone who thinks its cool or clever to go 'Here take a hold of this big ugly bug' deserves a swift boot in the balls.

Fair do's to your young lad but anyone who thinks its cool or clever to go 'Here take a hold of this big ugly bug' deserves a swift boot in the balls.

In a safe environment, and after learning about them for ten minutes previously, I don't see the harm myself.

Yes if Mad Tam from Easterhouse offered you a pat of his wean eating dug I could understand the need to exercise caution, but in a safe place with professionals handling animals I don't see the issue myself.