Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

This is the shite you expect from c***s in those pishy reality shows like Towie and the Geordie one! Midlife crises bud??

You are in no position to slag anyone, given your continuing hard on about getting a vaguely attractive bint to marry you.
Add that to your problems with your volume problems on a tv you genuinely wanted to buy, I'd shut my puss if I were you.

Who is the lady with the tremendous rack in your avatar? I just had to zoom in for a closer look there

Screenshot_2016-07-18-02-34-31.png

Carefully cropped there, m8.

Made this absolute beast of a homemade steak pie! This slow cooker is shithot! Stuffed and laying on the couch like a beached whale!

image.jpeg

IMG_1468780677.697057.thumb.jpg.88b0da94

Mines are much better. A bottle of ale, diced onion, Worcester sauce, brown sauce, and two stock pots. Slow cooked for 8 hours. GIRUY.

36 minutes ago, Günther said:

After we out gravy on it :thumsup2

image.jpeg

Are you reading P&B and posting photos at dinner instead of enjoying a meal with your wife (assuming you have one)?

Appalling dining etiquette. So rude.

Yeah, I gave up editing and just started again.

Get they eggs in the fucking fridge.

Why would you put eggs in a fridge?

I've recently found out people put all sorts of things in the fridge that I don't, bread, ketchup, butter etc, but I get why they do, even though I don't. Eggs though? That's just weird.