Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That bad? I was expecting some carnage on it, with the technology available compared to when the show was on previously I was hoping for some great viewing.

Go have a peek on the Robot Wars thread. It's unanimous. Raging. Can't even pronounce Behemoth correctly ffs.

I've been watching the u19 Euro final on Eurosport tonight. The French captain - Lucas Tousart - has been head and shoulders above anybody else on the park and has just made it 3-0. 

ETA : Lilian Thuram's son has just come on. I feel old.

Edited by Deeboy

3 minutes ago, Günther said:

No idea what he's wearing, somehow I imagine you're appearance to be quite similar to yours. I was talking about boring "wallopers" on the Internet and thought of trolls and that kids story...

You're? I do look quite like myself funnily enough. Are you...what is it the lads on here say?

Rattled.

Boy at my work genuinely believes that you'd get stabbed for wearing a non-OF jersey on Sauchiehall Street. He reckons that if you walked around in Glasgow wearing an Aberdeen jersey singing Stand Free, you'd be stabbed within 5 minutes.

I'll be he complains to the SFA when there's a pitch invasion.

Boy at my work genuinely believes that you'd get stabbed for wearing a non-OF jersey on Sauchiehall Street. He reckons that if you walked around in Glasgow wearing an Aberdeen jersey singing Stand Free, you'd be stabbed within 5 minutes.

I'll be he complains to the SFA when there's a pitch invasion.

This is a common feeling folk out with Glasgow have of the place, i remember when i first went to live in Glasgow at a very young age that if anyone asked you what team you supported you say Patrick Thistle otherwise there is a 50% chance you will get a kicking! 

The boy's an absolute goon and thinks it's still 1976. He says that the above would happen because "it's all about the Catholics and Protestants down there."