Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Utterly pointless exercise since nobody is going to take any notice of it. It's roads like Gamekeepers that are wide enough for 4 cars and should probably be 40s that are going to make this look stupid on.

Remember to get your tax credit renewal forms in before the 31st, people! Also, remember to batter your children if they find the form and decide to stick it in the shredder!

Thank Christ they're doing it online these days too.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Remember to get your tax credit renewal forms in before the 31st, people! Also, remember to batter your children if they find the form and decide to stick it in the shredder!

Thank Christ they're doing it online these days too.

People are battering children online!?  That's disgraceful, I hope they are caught.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

I do like most things battered, pizzas etc. Im not sure I could eat a whole child but always willing to give it a go.

Someone will read that and post BEAST.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

People are battering children online!?  That's disgraceful, I hope they are caught.

I'm annoyed enough today that I'd be willing to give them a shot  :angry:

I'll just passive-aggressively 'forget' not to address him by his baby name when the school starts up again.

Spent half an hour looking for my house/car keys earlier. Eventually found them in the front door, where they'd been from around 9pm until about 12.30 pm today. Good job I live in a very respectably area and my house and car remained un-robbed.

4 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Spent half an hour looking for my house/car keys earlier. Eventually found them in the front door, where they'd been from around 9pm until about 12.30 pm today. Good job I live in a very respectably area and my house and car remained un-robbed.

I shat on your pillow and put all your teabags up my arse before returning them

You're not far off :lol: best of it is I can actually drive bikes but I'm more of a crosser man myself. It's totally different trying to turn an Aprilla than a dirtbike. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

If anyone got that on camera it would be a you've been framed job.

My knees in bitsIMG_1469639634.124691.jpg.9a1517bb1a9e40