Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

33 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

So, after coming from sunny Zante, I've got the flu. How the f**k has this happened?

26 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Syphilis 1/2

Bug from the airplane - evs

AIDS - 3/1

Ebola 4/1

Regular man flu 7/1

Bad AIDS you ment I presume?

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

All 15 of us had it, though. As did most of the plane. Apparently there's something called the "Zante Cough", but I don't have a clue what caused that. So... "Bad AIDS" it is.

Sucking on too many Camels.

12 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

All 15 of us had it, though. As did most of the plane. Apparently there's something called the "Zante Cough", but I don't have a clue what caused that. So... "Bad AIDS" it is.

My son brought this back from holiday, he was in Shagaluf though. Its a b*****d of a cough that you can't get rid of.

Browsing around Google Maps may be the best waste of time possible.

I just found a place in Newfoundland called Dildo, near a place almost called Harum Point.

RqeekUb.png

Edited by banana

Waiting for the bus on south bridge and I suddenly realised I needed a piss. Pop into the first open door I see which just so happens to be a Scientology building. Say what you want about them scientologists, they are perfectly happy to help out people who get caught short.

8 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Waiting for the bus on south bridge and I suddenly realised I needed a piss. Pop into the first open door I see which just so happens to be a Scientology building. Say what you want about them scientologists, they are perfectly happy to help out people who get caught short.

First they let you in for a piss. Then you attend a few sermons. Then you start signing over a chunk of your earnings. Then you're recruiting others from that bus stop. Then you get to meet the space lizards. 

First they let you in for a piss. Then you attend a few sermons. Then you start signing over a chunk of your earnings. Then you're recruiting others from that bus stop. Then you get to meet the space lizards. 

Tbf they only asked me for 10% and they gave me a FREE stress test. Turns out I'm a lot more stressed than I realised.

3 minutes ago, jmothecat said:

Tbf they only asked me for 10% and they gave me a FREE stress test. Turns out I'm a lot more stressed than I realised.

You're stressed because you're guilty about not giving The Church of Scientology enough money. Dig deep jmo and the stress will go.