Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Swarley said:

I thought Bill had stopped shagging around?

Swarlsey, once a shagger always a shagger.

Shands, get yourself checked, better to be safe than sorry.

Actually, I'm getting a tad suspicious though pal, all these recent revelations have you got a book coming out or have you applied for a recently vacated national football management position? 

Grimbo 

2 hours ago, Grim O'Grady said:

Swarlsey, once a shagger always a shagger.

Shands, get yourself checked, better to be safe than sorry.

Actually, I'm getting a tad suspicious though pal, all these recent revelations have you got a book coming out or have you applied for a recently vacated national football management position? 

Grimbo 

I did not have sexual relations with that president.

I know how to find Paul Scholes house on google maps, as back in my student days a boy I lived with was from the same village as him. I randomly checked last night to see if I could still find it, bearing in mind it was about 10 years ago I learnt this valuable information. Yep, Paul's house is still there and he's still got a football pitch in his back garden.

IMG_1475127739.365197.jpg.b82c2d6cfa53f8

Found this unimaginative belter sitting in my inbox this morning:

Hello

My name is John Robinson the current winner of $528.8 million on the just concluded Power Ball Millions jackpot, I know this is surprising for you to have received this at this very early stage.

But because I just received the check on Monday, Jan. 13, 2016 and I am excited, so I am willing to donate $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world, I have decided to donate to just 5 people around the globe which you are a part of.Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and I decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

See links for proof: http://www.people.com/article/powerball-winners-lisa-john-robinson-tennessee-confirmedhttp://www.powerball.com/powerball/winners/2016/TN_Robinson011316.shtml

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:……,*Tel:….. *Age:…..& *Country:…..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $300,000.00 to you.So do get back to us quickly via email at:johnrobinson1195@gmail.com

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,

John & Lisa Robinson.

The scary thing is that somebody will probably bite, huh.

1 hour ago, Hedgecutter said:

The scary thing is that somebody will probably bite, huh.

You've  been taken for a ride here sonny, he's willing to transfer 1m to others.

https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=284722

10 minutes ago, Swarley said:

I think the scarier thing is that he knows you are poor and under privileged

Erm, I think he'll find from the other thread that I'm actually slightly middle class given my ownership of a Dyson, BBQ and matching coasters.

Hello

My name is John Robinson the current winner of $528.8 million on the just concluded Power Ball Millions jackpot, I know this is surprising for you to have received this at this very early stage.

But because I just received the check on Monday, Jan. 13, 2016 and I am excited, so I am willing to donate $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world, I have decided to donate to just 5 people around the globe which you are a part of.Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and I decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

See links for proof: http://www.people.com/article/powerball-winners-lisa-john-robinson-tennessee-confirmedhttp://www.powerball.com/powerball/winners/2016/TN_Robinson011316.shtml

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:……,*Tel:….. *Age:…..& *Country:…..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $300,000.00 to you.So do get back to us quickly via email at:johnrobinson1195@gmail.com

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,

John & Lisa Robinson.

Congratulations. Lucky git.

Xx

38 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Mrs Romeo's hospital lunch.

4832ec548b1dbd0c325a22d74fe62383.jpg

35 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Pfft. That's practically haute cuisine compared to this offering the wife had when she was in having the baby.

IMG_0236.JPG

The P&B fake bake off for this pish. 

Grimbo