I try so hard but this attitude's
A type that won't subside
No matter what they say
Remember your heart beats you day at night
Your heart beats you day at night

48 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Haw Romeo...best wishes to your Mrs for a swift and full recovery.  However, if I want top see photos of folk's dinners I will log on to Facebook or Instagram where it is endemic.

I'm sure it is but this is a subtle commentary on how shite the NHS food is and I know how the GN regulars will take this.

It's not meant as a "look at my fabulous food" type post.

But I'm sure you knew that ;) 

eta What's your user name on Instagram?

Edited by Romeo

Talking of diced carrot and puke, my daughter gave me one of these jelly beans last night. She told me it was vomit flavour and I thought she was joking. It really was vomit flavour - it was as if someone had just puked in my mouth.  

IMG_0402.JPG

Talking of diced carrot and puke, my daughter gave me one of these jelly beans last night. She told me it was vomit flavour and I thought she was joking. It really was vomit flavour - it was as if someone had just puked in my mouth.  

IMG_0402.JPG

I feel your pain mate. My kids left a packet next to the telly. I came in and took a handful. I got vomit and dog food. Spewed like f**k. Vile things.

Couple things to share:

The other day I was talking about R.E.M and I told whoever it was that I was chatting to that the lead singer is dead. I wasn't lying, I thought he was actually dead. Don't know why. Anyway tonight I discovered that no, he isn't dead and now I feel like a right fackin' plum.

The other thing is that I can't stop farting and they smell so bad that they even repulse myself.

16 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Couple things to share:

The other day I was talking about R.E.M and I told whoever it was that I was chatting to that the lead singer is dead. I wasn't lying, I thought he was actually dead. Don't know why. Anyway tonight I discovered that no, he isn't dead and now I feel like a right fackin' plum.

The other thing is that I can't stop farting and they smell so bad that they even repulse myself.

Don't worry mate, it's hardly the end of the World as we know it.....

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Lets not speak too soon. Maybe Michael Stipe is actually dead and hes just doing an imitation of life...

more likely losing his religion than his life tbh mate.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

You owe me an apology after yesterday's outburst.

Also REM are shite, I think the lead singer assaulted an air hostess once did he not?

Everybody hurts sometime, Throbber x