Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Skidmarks and Shandon representing EH11.

I was close to red dotting you earlier even though I like you just to get TGIG to number 1. It looks like MD has it now. His Sesame St post was tremendous that level of humour could only come from someone who spends time in EH6.

I was close to red dotting you earlier even though I like you just to get TGIG to number 1. It looks like MD has it now. His Sesame St post was tremendous that level of humour could only come from someone who spends time in EH6.

TGIG triumph would have been tainted what with his pals giving him a bump along the way. I had to rely on insults and bullying Bennett to get mine.

Mon Dece delivered to help you out of a hole.

#EH11

1 hour ago, Fat Joe da Gangsta said:

EH11 is awful. 

Getting called "dregs of the site" on one thread and now this insult against my postcode? I can't decide whether to go to the mods or send an open invitation to convene at 12 Ruel Street. 

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Getting called "dregs of the site" on one thread and now this insult against my postcode? I can't decide whether to go to the mods or send an open invitation to convene at 12 Ruel Street. 

One of them would make you a grass, and the other a Granny Danger wannabe. Choose wisely.

33 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The best defence I can give for EH11 is that Kincardine the Jakeball never lived in it.

Unlucky, EH6.

There was another jakey that spent time in EH6 as well, the guy that apparently lived in a bin, I can't remember his name. We get all kinds of followers here.