Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Apologies - I know there are god/religion threads, but I can't find them

http://www.trueactivist.com/13-year-old-physicist-has-a-mindblowing-theory-on-god-must-watch/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=CE&utm_campaign=13yearoldphysicisthasamindblowingtheoryongodmustwatch

This young laddie is obviously brainy as f**k, but...

'What is God?'

'God is energy'

The thing we understand as 'god' is energy - fair enough.

It's not actually fucking 'god', though, is it? 'God' is a construct that we invented to explain this thing that we didn't understand, but pretty much now do.

Is it not time for scientists to dispense with this 'god' idea?

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

Quite the opposite. I'm reckoning Supermik's bought Tynie's old one.

Tescos finest I will have you know. £12 for the jacket, £6 for the breeks and £1.80 discount through a staff member.

No hand me downs for me.:lol:

10 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Is the lining the blue and red stripes like you get on their 50p ready meals?

What's the suit for anyway, Supermilk? You up in Court?

He never goes out, how can he be up before the beak? Unless it's internet crime?

SuperM, are you an Internet crim? 

G-Bo(re) 

11 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Is the lining the blue and red stripes like you get on their 50p ready meals?

What's the suit for anyway, Supermilk? You up in Court?

Wish I was up in court, would at least bring some excitement to my quiet life. It's for a wedding of some distant relative and I didnt think that my usual jeans and t-shirt combo would cut the mustard. It might be the only time that I wear it so no point in spending much to buy it.

43 minutes ago, supermik said:

Wish I was up in court, would at least bring some excitement to my quiet life. It's for a wedding of some distant relative and I didnt think that my usual jeans and t-shirt combo would cut the mustard. It might be the only time that I wear it so no point in spending much to buy it.

Shattered my illusions (again). 

Have you got them a wedding present? 

Electric blankets are quite the rage. 

G-Bo(re)

43 minutes ago, supermik said:

That sounds like free-licence to get completely hammered, get in a fight, get booze and blood over the suit and not worry about it. I always make the mistake of dressing up for weddings etc then regretting wrecking a nice suit. I like your thinking supermik.

That sounds like free-licence to get completely hammered, get in a fight, get booze and blood over the suit and not worry about it. I always make the mistake of dressing up for weddings etc then regretting wrecking a nice suit. I like your thinking supermik.

This looks like your sort of thing

a080173091f27f6d5606cfa63b229535.jpg

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Don't go! What's the point in turning up in the Tesco Back to School range and looking like Angus fucking Young for some relly you barely know. You could've had a decent few pints for your outlay. 

I was up in Lossiemouth yesterday - found a shop that stocked the legendary Moray Cup, and stocked up on 500ml bottles before coming home.

Thanks, P&B.

The Deli (actual name) in Keith has aisles full of it, making a Moray Cup obstacle course with a finishing line of great cheese and a wall of old skool pick 'n mix. Easily in my Shops Top 10.

Can also get big bottles from the chip shop 43 secs from my front door, but it's ~50p more expensive per bottle, hence doesn't taste quite as good.

The Deli (actual name) in Keith has aisles full of it, making a Moray Cup obstacle course with a finishing line of great cheese and a wall of old skool pick 'n mix. Easily in my Shops Top 10.

Can also get big bottles from the chip shop 43 secs from my front door, but it's ~50p more expensive per bottle, hence doesn't taste quite as good.

Good sandwiches from there. Also the only place in Keith that sells those Swedish ginger biscuits.

Just now, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Glove compartments in cars should be renamed. 20 years of driving and I've never had any gloves in mine.

My granny always did. 

I never seen her wear gloves until her later years. Seems pointless looking back,