Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Close. They were for baby Bairnardos dinner. The normal potato letters have been subsituted for potato Christmas shapes and there was also a wee flipper dipper too (surf and turf)

I used to feed the kids those potato letters and spell out f**k THE DABS on their dinner plate.

I didn't really but I now wish I did.

I have been getting heartburn for about 7 years now and in that time have drank a lot of booze which was often chased the next day with red bull, irn bru and bacon among other things which I'm sure never helped but have discovered of late it has been white bread that has been giving it to me and nothing else. I hardly drink soft drinks now and cut out the white bread about 6 weeks ago and hadn't really noticed but I hadn't been needing to take my heartburn medication in that spell and then this weekend I got some white bread in and have been having heartburn today and yesterday. Strange that.

Keep us updated, fascinating stuff!

I'm sitting in a service station occasionally glancing up at the foreign film showing on the TV. There was a bit of a head to head between two women and the subtitles read, "If you say that again, I'll do you in" which I found mildly amusing as I thought this was purely a Scottish colloquialism but apparently not. Unless the person typing was Scottish of course.

I know she doesnt eat shite all the time. Mostly she eats wee homemade meals we make for her but she gets stuff like that out the oven too that she can eat herself because we are trying to encourage her with finger food aswell as us spoonfeeding her.

She ate a load of veg along with her drummer too.

Nothing like a bit of a parenting dig to put someone on the back foot seemingly....

Sorry m8, no offence intended. I have a 2 and a half year old girl so I know where you're coming from.

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I know she doesnt eat shite all the time. Mostly she eats wee homemade meals we make for her but she gets stuff like that out the oven too that she can eat herself 

Hope she's got a teeny set of oven gloves.

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

bb7d392fd5b6f0e4e67cea825bedb9c0.jpg

The lassie at Costa gave me this amount of napkins, which seemed to be a very large amount indeed. Thoughts?

She's seen you eating in there before and knows you're a very messy boy ???

She's seen you eating in there before and knows you're a very messy boy ???

That's what I thought at first, never eaten in there before.

Next suggestion please.

You have a very dislikeable face so the girl smeared raw chicken around the rim of your cup so she gave you napkins to use down the alley round the corner in 10 minutes.

I think you're onto something here. I'll let you all know if my arse is running like a broken tap later on.

She's wasteful?

I reckon this may have been an uncharacteristic movement from her. I can't help but think that she was trying to insinuate something.

Were you masturbating when waiting on your coffee?

Obviously not.

I waited till I got outside the shop.

16 minutes ago, Romeo said:

If I knew someone who was having a birthday tomorrow I would think of the nicest thing I could say about them and post it on here to make them feel better about being (more of) an auld c**t.

If I knew someone.....

Mine was yesterday, you fucking dick.