Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just went for an interview to put my boy into a private school. I was sitting in the waiting room opposite some posh looking mother who was reading a book, probably Tolstoy or Greek philosophy or something, while I'm sitting across from her like a 12 year old kid in absolute fits at this post...

Screenshot_20161128-120315.png

Edited by Dee Man

Just went for an interview to put my boy into a private school. I was sitting in the waiting room opposite some posh looking mother who was reading a book, probably Tolstoy or Greek philosophy or something, while I'm sitting across from her like a 12 year old kid in absolute fits at this post...]

Scotch College no doubt. [emoji383][emoji383][emoji383]

11 minutes ago, Eednud said:

Scotch College no doubt. emoji383.pngemoji383.pngemoji383.png

I'd never heard of that but just looked it up.  I'd like to send him there but I'd also like to be able to afford to eat some food now and again.

Fortunately I'll only be paying about a quarter of what it costs to send kids there.

Went to see the Lafontaines at a wee festival thing in Stirling on Saturday night, it was very poorly advertised, and the turnout was poor.

Nonetheless, the band put on a great show, and invited myself and a few others up on stage for a laugh and bit of air guitar.

Despite being in my mid 40's and a metalhead lifer, I was ridiculously happy at this turn of events.

6 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Just went for an interview to put my boy into a private school. I was sitting in the waiting room opposite some posh looking mother who was reading a book, probably Tolstoy or Greek philosophy or something, while I'm sitting across from her like a 12 year old kid in absolute fits at this post...

Are the state schools not much cop then?

10 hours ago, Dee Man said:

When you are posh enough to consider sending  your kids into a private school, what counts as posh looking? Was she wearing a tiara and full length ball gown?

6 minutes ago, smpar said:

Just got a couple of notifications from @The Minertaur giving me reputation on page NINE of the Sneaky b*****d thread. The poor boy has a wee bit to get through. :lol:

Someone needs to email a link for the thread to the producers of Hollyoaks. They'd have enough content to lift from here to do them for a couple of years. 

2 minutes ago, Kneetrembler said:

When you are posh enough to consider sending  your kids into a private school, what counts as posh looking? Was she wearing a tiara and full length ball gown?

This is in Australia, a school there probably qualifies as posh for having things like a roof and running water.

2 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

Up to 14 just now :lol:

It's worth it, I promise. There are some points where it gets a bit shit, but then someone will come up with some screenshot that just brings it all to life again. Genuinely terrific/horrific reading at the same time.

9 minutes ago, smpar said:

It's worth it, I promise. There are some points where it gets a bit shit, but then someone will come up with some screenshot that just brings it all to life again. Genuinely terrific/horrific reading at the same time.

It's scary stuff so far.  

Glad that my Twitter and Facebook are private after I was bombarded with abuse after I dare commented on Rangers being a new team a few years ago.  Amazing what some people will do.

13 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

It's scary stuff so far.  

Glad that my Twitter and Facebook are private after I was bombarded with abuse after I dare commented on Rangers being a new team a few years ago.  Amazing what some people will do.

What 'part' are you at now?

Page 26. 8Mile posting his version while Grim posts nonsense.  Tempted to leave the last few pages for when I'm home with a beer :lol:

That sounds like the shite bit tbh. IIRC, there are some superb plot twists coming up. :lol: