Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

12 minutes ago, eddiemunster said:

You are legally entitled to 11 hours between shifts, so they can't force you to start at 2pm if you only finished at 6am.

see  post above this post, then a  few  posts above that one.

Ok eddie, ffs sake the boys renting ok.

1 minute ago, eddiemunster said:

His arse? in that case the International bum banditry clauses will supercede the standard terms.

Correct. No time served also,  he's just an apprentice. After a few months he can cum back. 

Both great wines. Have you tried Cloudy Bay? (can't remember if it's a Marlborough wine though!)

Will keep an eye out for it. Quite fond of that region for wine..

Dee Dee's greatest P&B moment

On 07/12/2013 at 22:35, Dee Dee said:

Maccy D's in Chatham

After a heavy nights drinking we, five of us decided, to rid ourselves of our hangovers by having some junk food and then having a couple of pints on a lovely hot, but not sticky, summers day in the South East of England, Kent to be exact.

On arrival to McDonalds we realised the place was packed, but being the recipients of the finest training in the world we quickly secured a place to enjoy our , much needed, Maccy D's. We were sharing a two table booth affair with a young boy and his grandparents, who were also tucking into their McDs with great enthusiasm, I dont think they had been out the night before as I hadn't seen them, but I digress and it's irrelevant.

My friend Cammy was a strange fellow, in my opinion, due to his preference to mayo instead of ketchup on his cheeseburgers. Hence, he was always last to get his fatties. This would be his undoing on this occasion. Heh heh heh.

The hungry weary quartet, myself included, had almost finished the refueling process as Cammy, eventually, made his way through the hungry throngs and approached the booth where we were sat. Unbeknown to him evil forces were at work. Tummy Tetris, various shapes of trapped wind slotting in to place in Dee Dees gut, was in full swing due to last night booze.

PERFECTION! Just as Cammy sat down I stealthily cocked my leg and gave a wee push, didn't want push too hard and follow through. In all fairness I was expecting a one cheeker at most. Definitely not, what can only be described as a hippo roaring through a traffic cone, but a bit more bass about it, that was let loose.

SCENES! I swear I had just unleashed the mother of all bakewell tarts, in that, time seemed to stop still for a split second. Not before I blurted out a "CAMMY, Theres folk eating eh". Not too quick as to arouse suspicion and with enough conviction as to leave no doubt it was he and not I that unleashed such a unearthly sound. I had, not wanting to toot my own horn here, played a blinder. The young lad had now curled up on the the hard plastic bench in fits of laughter, as had I and the other three lads. The rest of the restaurant was now a mixture of reactions some laughter, some disapproving looks and I even, through the fits I was going through, heard some guy comment " OK now that's working, lets try the lights". Grandfather was less than impressed, he must of felt it reverberating through the hard plastic seating and he now sure as f**k smelt the toxic mixture of last nights booze and kebab combo wafting through air, and with his wife, literally carried his tear stained and heavily guffawing grandson out of the restaurant, to the sounds of Cammys loud protestations of innocence "It wasnae me. It wasnae me".

18 minutes ago, mizfit said:

I'm Currently wondering if Div will just whack VT with the banhammer instead of continuing the argument after all the squabbling in the St Mirren relegation express thread.

The way he's haunting the St Mirren forum, you just know that the family have fucked off to the in-laws and he's wallowing in the hot tub, swigging from his second bottle of Jack and giving no fucks.