Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was out walking the dogs last night and it was bloody Baltic.
Just occurred to me though that when I was 15 year old Id have been wandering around the streets drinking in that temperature without a care in the world.

Just back from an amputee football tournament. Was great to speak to some of the people involved, and their skill levels were excellent. People have put a lot of time and effort into it, and it'd be great to see them get more recognition. They're hoping for it to be at the 2024 Paralympics.

Just back from an amputee football tournament. Was great to speak to some of the people involved, and their skill levels were excellent. People have put a lot of time and effort into it, and it'd be great to see them get more recognition. They're hoping for it to be at the 2024 Paralympics.

Give them a start for St Mirren etc

DA Baracus likes this.

What's a free kick called with no legs? Or a throw in with no arms. Genuinely curious

7 hours ago, smpar said:

Saltcoats Proddy Boys' party :lol:

I thought Throbber's spunk memories were bad, but P&B's rivalling ipecac the night. That video's put me right off orgies full of staunch middle-aged Scots.

27 minutes ago, Günther said:

Watching some programme about Freddy Mercury. Has there been a showman like him ever since?? Some how I don't think so. Utter legend and a belter of a voice on him 

I never got Queen me, I had a deep hatred of them from the time of bohemian rhapsody being on the radio all the time & being too young to appreciate it, thing is like 40 years later I still won't allow myself to like them. I think I was "lucky" enough to have punk come along & validate my hatred, now I'm too old to change. 

My missus loves the musicals & more often than not I get dragged along kicking & screaming (except Blood Brothers, if you've not seen it, just give it a go) well she got tickets for we will rock you, I've never been so bored & I've seen les miserables ffs, the start of WWRY, they had a run down of music trends, but missed out 1976 the Punk scene yet the main female lead was a punk, grrr. 

Grimbo