Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I have to sign probably around 30 ish documents a day at work - not at once, just throughout the day as and when. Every single time I sign them I check the date on my computer before writing it. I can't stop myself doing it, even though I know the date (well, after probably the 5th time of checking it). I think I'm losing it.

3 hours ago, Rugster said:

I have to sign probably around 30 ish documents a day at work - not at once, just throughout the day as and when. Every single time I sign them I check the date on my computer before writing it. I can't stop myself doing it, even though I know the date (well, after probably the 5th time of checking it). I think I'm losing it.

I didn't even know my computer showed the date but there it is right under the time!

When I was about 17 I took my niece swimming, she was about 2 at the time and wasn't long potty trained. Anyway, she shit herself in the pool and came running up to me with a swimsuit full of turd. I ended up running to the bogs and flushing it down the toilet, which then clogged and flooded the entire toilet cubicles with kid shite. I then put her under the shower to wash the evidence away and took my leave.
I apologise to anyone who worked in Inverness Aquadome around this time and had to clean it up.

My bad.

2 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

When I was about 17 I took my niece swimming, she was about 2 at the time and wasn't long potty trained. Anyway, she shit herself in the pool and came running up to me with a swimsuit full of turd. I ended up running to the bogs and flushing it down the toilet, which then clogged and flooded the entire toilet cubicles with kid shite. I then put her under the shower to wash the evidence away and took my leave.
I apologise to anyone who worked in Inverness Aquadome around this time and had to clean it up.

My bad.

Did you just leave her there? It's not a criticism, I'd have done the same.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

And no, they aren't mine. These are mine;

WP_20161117_17_04_45_Pro.jpg

Time to give those pins another waxing, ***.

Your lower half looks like an Escher picture - are you only wearing one of those shoes? And does the black thing poking at you belong to the cameraman?  :huh: