Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 hours ago, Romeo said:

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2013/07July/Pages/fish-oil-supplements-linked-to-prostate-cancer.aspx

" Supporters of fish oil supplements have claimed that they can reduce the risk of stroke, heart attack and dementia as well as improving cognitive function and mental health. But there is little conclusive evidence to justify these claims. "

I think I'll go with the countless other reputable studies explaining the importance of a high O3:O6 ratio. 

White bread is one of life's biggest injustices. Something that tastes so good yet is not exactly the most healthiest of foods being high in calories and carbs. That and Chocolate... total pish!

Yeah it's not fair at all, the difference in enjoyment between brown toast and white is absolutely vast. I had white toast for breakfast for years and while I know it's not the only cause of heartburn it certainly adds much more to it than I would have thought.

9 minutes ago, Kool Keith said:

I think I'll go with the countless other reputable studies explaining the importance of a high O3:O6 ratio. 

Of course. It's always easy to find a study somewhere that agrees with with you already believe to be correct.

You are right enough NJ it's just I ate it every single morning for about 15 years probably. Much prefer mixing up my food a bit now but before I actually didn't care.

Mix it up by all means, variety is the spice of life, but if I'm wanting white bread then a study done by someone I can't trust (too much time on your hands if you're studying bread) won't put me off. Ps, every day for 15 year? Were you in a cult?

5 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Mix it up by all means, variety is the spice of life, but if I'm wanting white bread then a study done by someone I can't trust (too much time on your hands if you're studying bread) won't put me off. Ps, every day for 15 year? Were you in a cult?

I think he was in the gaol.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Turkey drummer is tremendous as it comes. Giving it the edge over this logistical nightmare you suggest

Apologies, I should have pointed out that the toast was freshly made and no put in cold storage for 24 hours prior to consumption.

1 minute ago, sjc said:

Apologies, I should have pointed out that the toast was freshly made and no put in cold storage for 24 hours prior to consumption.

Salad cream on that concoction trumps any notion of cold toast being beastly. That's an absolute disgrace.

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Salad cream on that concoction trumps any notion of cold toast being beastly. That's an absolute disgrace.

I would have said tartar sauce but for fear of Bairnardo calling me a sneering engineery time with a condescending accent.......