Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

I'm going to phone my doctor when it  opens at 8.30 pain has shifted from ear to head, really sharp pain every 2 or 3 minutes for about 3 seconds. I've accepted I'm dying, the only question is what off. 

Sounds like you have some sort of bug, possibly a scorpion, crawling about your ear canal. 

1 hour ago, Dazzle said:

I'm going to phone my doctor when it  opens at 8.30 pain has shifted from ear to head, really sharp pain every 2 or 3 minutes for about 3 seconds. I've accepted I'm dying, the only question is what off. 

Go to A+E if you can't get an appointment straight away.

After a weekend on my mates stag do in Warsaw, I'm 3 days deep into the worst hangover ever experienced by a man.
Since Saturday, all I've eaten was a slice of pizza last night and I'm only just managing to drink water without being sick. Think alcohol poisoning is more likely than a simple hangover.

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

After a weekend on my mates stag do in Warsaw, I'm 3 days deep into the worst hangover ever experienced by a man.
Since Saturday, all I've eaten was a slice of pizza last night and I'm only just managing to drink water without being sick. Think alcohol poisoning is more likely than a simple hangover.

I feel your pain. I was out on Friday and didn't drink anything out of the ordinary yet the whole weekend was a washout. Even yesterday was a haze. The man is trying to poison us. 

I feel your pain. I was out on Friday and didn't drink anything out of the ordinary yet the whole weekend was a washout. Even yesterday was a haze. The man is trying to poison us. 

That's before I take into account, the £800 rinsed from my bank after switching drinks in a club, and the particularly delightful Hugo boss blazer I lost, with the iPhone still in the pocket. Expensive weekend all round, and I'm at the stage now where I'm thinking it's not worth it.

It could be worse, one of the boys is still in hospital in Warsaw with a minor bleed on the brain and a face split like a chainsaw attack, after taking a heavy fall down the subway stairs. He's on the mend now but will have to get the train home later this week, as he's not allowed to fly.

That's before I take into account, the £800 rinsed from my bank after switching drinks in a club, and the particularly delightful Hugo boss blazer I lost, with the iPhone still in the pocket. Expensive weekend all round, and I'm at the stage now where I'm thinking it's not worth it.

It could be worse, one of the boys is still in hospital in Warsaw with a minor bleed on the brain and a face split like a chainsaw attack, after taking a heavy fall down the subway stairs. He's on the mend now but will have to get the train home later this week, as he's not allowed to fly.

Did you switch drinks to vintage champagne? Some Weekend but at least you're not in a Warsaw police cell.

Good work - a man after my own heart. I just got a bit drunk and bought a dog. Not had a hangover like it since about 2000. Hellish. Off the sauce for a bit again now. 

Designer gear and heavy night out are a bad mix. My missus puked over my Hugo Boss trousers (they were on the bedroom floor) after a night out. A friend tore the sleeves off a Versace shirt I was wearing and I launched a pair of Patrick Cox loafers in a temper. Lost a pair of Oliver Peoples glasses. It's like a hidden booze tax. They only display the price of a pint, not the value of gear you will lose/destroy. 

Warsaw any good monkman ?

You get excited by toilet seats arriving. The designer clothing lifestyle was never for you anyway. 

No, I'm happy to just buy well made clothes. The whole designer thing remains a mystery to me. I still maintain toilets are more comfortable with a toilet seat than without them.

No, I'm happy to just buy well made clothes. The whole designer thing remains a mystery to me. I still maintain toilets are more comfortable with a toilet seat than without them.

It's lost on me as well. I'll wear anything if it's reasonably priced and I like the look of it. These folk that spend a fortune on a plain t-shirt with a tiny logo baffle me.

Im feeling like this too, can't handle it now. Off the drink for the foreseeable future after 3 days in Benidorm.

5 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

@throbber likes this.

Image result for hugo boss uniforms