Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm not engaged but we've been together for some time now. Funnily enough one of the reasons I haven't proposed/married her is for fear of who to invite to my wedding/stag weekend and who to have as my best man etc as most the people i used to hang around with are arseholes who i don't really want to see any more. Should have got married when we came back from travelling and when we were both young and thin.

If both of you want to get married but can't be fucked with all carry on, do it abroad? Just come back from holiday and say we decided to do it while there? If neither of you are that fussed about it then don't bother. I never envisage myself getting married, don't see the point.

5 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

If both of you want to get married but can't be fucked with all carry on, do it abroad? Just come back from holiday and say we decided to do it while there? If neither of you are that fussed about it then don't bother. I never envisage myself getting married, don't see the point.

We'd still probably want a good 20 - 30 close friends and family probably, would feel pretty bad on family members if we did that!

Been wondering why I feel like I at death's door and I just realised I've not taken my meds this week. I'd be proper fucked if it wasn't for a handful of tiny wee yellow pills once a week. Incredible how a tiny 15mg of this drug can make such a difference to a full sized person like me. Cheers medical boffins. 

20 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm not engaged but we've been together for some time now. Funnily enough one of the reasons I haven't proposed/married her is for fear of who to invite to my wedding/stag weekend and who to have as my best man etc

And the finger blasting

58 minutes ago, throbber said:

I'm not engaged but we've been together for some time now. Funnily enough one of the reasons I haven't proposed/married her is for fear of who to invite to my wedding/stag weekend and who to have as my best man etc as most the people i used to hang around with are arseholes who i don't really want to see any more. Should have got married when we came back from travelling and when we were both young and thin.

I'll be your best man Throbber. My speech would be glorious.

40 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Been wondering why I feel like I at death's door and I just realised I've not taken my meds this week. I'd be proper fucked if it wasn't for a handful of tiny wee yellow pills once a week. Incredible how a tiny 15mg of this drug can make such a difference to a full sized person like me. Cheers medical boffins. 

Bad AIDS?

13 minutes ago, throbber said:

Maybe give me an insight into what you would have to say about me and i'll think about it?

It would involve alcohol issues, shite mugs, wanking socks and a fat bird. I would tie them all together in a witty and amusing yet touching way, paying tribute to you and your love.

26 minutes ago, throbber said:

Maybe give me an insight into what you would have to say about me and i'll think about it?

There was a young Highlander named throbber
His bethrothed was 90% blubber

For his stag he invited the lads from the forum,
And to them he decided to show some decorum

He knew the boys would like to hit the triangle
But to avoid them having a financial wrangle

He said "Lads, I know, we'll go back to mine,
My big bird will show you all a good time"

"Lads, here she is you can all have a shot,
She's on her rag but to me that's quite hot"

She said "Throbber how dare you, I'm no a fat slag
I'm no going to shag all the boys on your stag

But if they fetch me some salt, some sauce and some chips 
I will let them all spunk on my oversized tits".

Edited by Shandon Par
typo

Invite me Throbs. I won't be able to come because I live on a different continent and don't have the money for the plane fare. But, it will make us both feel like we have at least one friend. 

"Aw, too bad Throbber, I can't make it."
"Yes, that is too bad Shotgun."
"Yes it is. Too bad."
etc.

Or you could invite me and send the money for the plane fare. Your call.