Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My grandad had 3 strokes and a heart attack all between the age of 73 and 90, and pretty much lost the use of his right arm as a result but his brain was still sharp as it always was. My gran was the opposite, still charging about well into her late 80s, but had no clue who anyone was, to the extent that she thought my mum, her own daughter, was her grandmother.
Dementia is an absolute b*****d.

That's what my grannie was like. First forgot who me or my sister was, then forgot who my mum was, then forgot who my aunt was. Soon she could tell you with complete clarity what she did during the Second World War but couldn't tell you what she ate for lunch an hour ago. Weirdly though she was fairly happy, just seemed content to be, as heartbreaking as it was for us.

My grandad's funeral was the last time she left the home she lived in before we died. A lot of people were saying things like 'a sad day' etc as gets said at funerals. My grannie then, when we were back in the home sighed and said 'it's a sad day...why is it sad again?' Meaning my mum had to explain that grandad had died and we had been to his funeral. The same thing was repeated a couple of times before eventually everyone gave up and just let her not remember.

Anyway decent lassie in one of my classes that I've been chatting to for a while, didn;t have her on Facebook but had been walking with her back to our flats after class (we live fairly near each other). Anyway, today was the last tutorial we have for three weeks, so I was gonna ask her out.

In other words, I completely fucked that one up.

Why not just add her on Facebook?

Maybe a bit.

We've got a house, and my missus is home with the kids so heating is on a lot of the time (she doesn't rip the arse out of it) and we're 100 a month.

I'm convinced we could save as we haven't switched in nearly ten years. We're getting fucked but at least we do use quite a lot.

What was it, before you threw up on it?

It looked absolutely disgusting and I'm not sure why I've got a thing for mashing things up together but it's scrambled eggs, ham and beans all mixed through on top of some broken up toast.

It was lovely.

Didn't know her last name until about an hour ago, and yes ive added her

Get her asked out so she doesn't shag someone from her home town whilst you spend three weeks rifling through her bikini pictures from last years holiday.

Ran out of beer and too lazy to run out to the shops so I knocked up a batch of sidecars. I think I made them a bit strong, the wife has gone to bed and I'm struggling to follow the subtitles on the programme I'm watching.

Ran out of beer and too lazy to run out to the shops so I knocked up a batch of sidecars. I think I made them a bit strong, the wife has gone to bed and I'm struggling to follow the subtitles on the programme I'm watching.

Forgive me, but what are sidecars?

Sidecars??