Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of my neighbors has gone missing. All the locals think that I should be concerned. I have tried to converse with him a couple of times in the past. All I got was one word answers. Meh.

That the guy from woodburn?? Was at morrisons in dalkeith earlier, a coastguard helicopter flew over very low, then a mountain rescue jeep was coming out of the main gate at the country park

2 hours ago, supermik said:

One of my neighbors has gone missing. All the locals think that I should be concerned. I have tried to converse with him a couple of times in the past. All I got was one word answers. Meh.

Bumping of a neighbour for lack of conversational skills is a bit extreme.

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Any chance any of your neighbours could bump you off? Thank you.

I wouldn't have thought that they would have cause to, however I think that's a question you would have to put to them.

She's famous for being an absolute ride in her hey day. She's only two years older than you're masquerading as. As I said, literally no surprise to anyone, grandad. 

I've never been one for reading gossip pages about who is sleeping with who, find it hard to care tbh. And I'm not a grandad, my daughter is too young to have a child of her own.

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Saw this on Twitter last night.  Stick with it, the closing line of the article is an absolute masterpiece in understated humour.

http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/02/can-you-figure-out-whats-happening-on-this-bagel-train.html?

No wonder the guy was raging.

Great final line though.