Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm quite happy to see someone getting a ban for homophobic insults.  It doesn't surprise me that there are some posters on here who see nothing wrong with it.

You are right, however I don't think you should be preaching about insults when in the past you inferred that Deefiant was a rapist.

Just now, accies1874 said:

Unsurprising to see you standing up for the grasses, Grassy Danger.

What I'm standing up for is a clampdown on homophobic insults as an acceptable form of "banter".  An intelligent person would understand that.

Not as bad as the abuse, David Simms, the announcer for the Sheffield steelers Ice hockey team took last night. They have a "kiss cam" which zooms in on anyone on the crowd kissing. Last night it was two blokes. Simms seemingly said "That's disgusting, get them out!!" Over the PA system. He's not very popular.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You are right, however I don't think you should be preaching about insults when in the past you inferred that Deefiant was a rapist.

If the mods deem anything I say as worthy of a ban then I'll be banned.

Anyway I'm glad you agree with me about homophobic insults being unacceptable.

Not as bad as the abuse, David Simms, the announcer for the Sheffield steelers Ice hockey team took last night. They have a "kiss cam" which zooms in on anyone on the crowd kissing. Last night it was two blokes. Simms seemingly said "That's disgusting, get them out!!" Over the PA system. He's not very popular.

Is he banned from P&B as well?

On 4 March 2017 at 16:13, supermik said:

One of my neighbors has gone missing. All the locals think that I should be concerned. I have tried to converse with him a couple of times in the past. All I got was one word answers. Meh.

Made a mistake. The missing person is not who I thought it was. He's still missing. Wouldn't like to be his family right now.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

I'm quite happy to see someone getting a ban for homophobic insults.  It doesn't surprise me that there are some posters on here who see nothing wrong with it.

Don't think anyone is saying they have a problem with homophobic posts leading to bans, but rather that anyone on here sad enough to actually report a post (i.e. you) deserves extreme ridiculing.

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:

It was indeed Bennett that grassed on Scotty for calling him a bentshot. He thinks it's a temporary ban.

3 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

He called Bennett a "bentshot" to which Bennett took great offence and reported him. 

Nothing to do with me.

32 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Don't think anyone is saying they have a problem with homophobic posts leading to bans, but rather that anyone on here sad enough to actually report a post (i.e. you) deserves extreme ridiculing.

Yeah the people who make the homophobic comments should then draw the attention of the mods to it themselves.  That would work.