Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Aye that stuff is long since played out. Its your duty to humiliate the stag but that aside, all you are really doing is going away with your mates like any other holiday. IMO at least. Shove yer go karts and organised pub crawls up yer hole.

Our stag plans are to arrive, have a fairly quiet opening night, go to Lubeck the next day (this might include dropping acid) and then come back for another, relatively, quietish night, then go see St. Pauli the next day and get absolutely shitfaced afterwards.

Then, hopefully, I'm gonna go travel round Europe for a week or so on the inter rail.

7 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Our stag plans are to arrive, have a fairly quiet opening night, go to Lubeck the next day (this might include dropping acid) and then come back for another, relatively, quietish night, then go see St. Pauli the next day and get absolutely shitfaced afterwards.

Then, hopefully, I'm gonna go travel round Europe for a week or so on the inter rail.

What will actually happen
vvv

Arrive, proceed to get absolutely paralytically shitfaced, someone will shit themselves in a McDonalds, someone will be arrested and another will end up in hospital with a face looking like a burst meat balloon.  And then it will go downhill from there.

4 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

What will actually happen
vvv

Arrive, proceed to get absolutely paralytically shitfaced, someone will shit themselves in a McDonalds, someone will be arrested and another will end up in hospital with a face looking like a burst meat balloon.  And then it will go downhill from there.

Not me. For some reason I really can't hack drinking on the day of travel. I'll be sober the first night.

2 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Not me. For some reason I really can't hack drinking on the day of travel. I'll be sober the first night.

and your friends let you away with this?!

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

and your friends let you away with this?!

I can't mix travelling and drinking. I've tried. Disnae really work. I mean if I arrive early enough somewhere it aint an issue but, generally, if I'm going somewhere with ma pals I'll nurse my first pint while they all get shitfaced and they're too drunk to notice I'm not.

I don't mind my pals when they're drunk anyway... I mean.. that's why they're my pals. If I couldnae be arsed with them when they're steaming I wouldn't hang round with them

I took 2 (plain) cheeseburgers from McDonalds in to the cinema last night and munched them during the film (well the first 5 minutes of it). I've once taken a Steak Bake in to eat as well.

My older brother and one of my friends once smuggled in an entire whole cooked chicken and ate that in the cinema (I say 'smuggled' but really all they did was put it in a bag and carried it in).

Edited by DA Baracus

I liked sandy fae grease before they turned her into a slutty looking biker chick.

A - The innocent looking, girl next door Sandy.

B - The sook you off behind the bike shed, for 20 Marlboro Sandy.

Each serves a purpose.

47 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I took 2 (plain) cheeseburgers from McDonalds in to the cinema last night and munched them during the film (well the first 5 minutes of it).

50 Shades? Burger-burger-w**k-home or burger-w**k-burger-home? 

18 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I only ever take a coffee into the cinema now tbh.  Not sure adults should be drinking stupid big tumblers of cola.

I take a pint of Black Isle Blonde into Eden Court, sometimes two. 

51 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I only ever take a coffee into the cinema now tbh.  Not sure adults should be drinking stupid big tumblers of cola.

I usually take a 500ml bottle of juice in.

27 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Mark Kermode is unhappy with you DA

As a regular listen to the Friday afternoon 5 Live Film Review Show, I am quite aware of the code of conduct. I however always ensure that I am quiet when eating food. Indeed I pick my times when going to the cinema very carefully to ensure that there is an absolute minimum of people there, the less the better, as people at the cinema are quite often absolute tossers, be it them talking or fannying about on their phones or loudly eating/drinking. My (plain) cheeseburgers were quiet to munch upon, and I opened the wrapping very carefully, slowly and quietly.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

As a regular listen to the Friday afternoon 5 Live Film Review Show, I am quite aware of the code of conduct. I however always ensure that I am quiet when eating food. Indeed I pick my times when going to the cinema very carefully to ensure that there is an absolute minimum of people there, the less the better, as people at the cinema are quite often absolute tossers, be it them talking or fannying about on their phones or loudly eating/drinking. My (plain) cheeseburgers were quiet to munch upon, and I opened the wrapping very carefully, slowly and quietly.

I've had a couple of emails read out by them. Enjoy the show but I like it even better when Robbie Collin fills in.