Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Co-worker 2: "Talking of the war, did you know they had warships that were invisible. Not just invisible to radar but you physically couldn't see them with the naked eye."

Had turned the TV on last night and watched The Philadelphia Experiment and assumed it was a documentary.

I was quite pleased that I was only on a course with 8 people, meant we all got on and were happy to drink and have fun together. Couldn't be arsed being in a big course with lots of people who you probably didn't even know, let alone stand next to them an get your photo taken.

I'm graduating next week and am only doing it to keep my mum happy, have to fork out quite a bit for it as well and it's all nonsense. I like a few people on my course but there are a few morons who I will have to awkwardly avoid as I have fallen out with them.

Good on you for doing it for your mum mate. She'll appreciate it.

Edit: do the cartwheel thing as well. f**k it.

Didn't know where to put this but I wanted to tell some folk.

Two of my mates (and two other blokes) have "Halved in" for season tickets at Ibrox.
Is it just me or is this mad? There is nothing stopping them from going every week. They usually just sat on their couches and watched them on the telly. Now they decided to go to half the games. No doubt there will be issue as to what game folk get to go to anaw.

I can't work this shit out

33 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Two of my mates (and two other blokes) have "Halved in" for season tickets at Ibrox.
Is it just me or is this mad? There is nothing stopping them from going every week. They usually just sat on their couches and watched them on the telly. Now they decided to go to half the games. No doubt there will be issue as to what game folk get to go to anaw.

Rangers fans stumping up the cash yet again.

Some folk at work were talking about a 'playpiece' the other day.

I queried this, as I had no idea what they were on about.

Turns out a 'playpiece' is a snack given to a kid to take to school to be consumed during the morning break (not lunch), and it's not a sandwich.

I thought it was another stupid Dundee work, but folk from elsewhere said they had not only heard of it, but use the word.

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Some folk at work were talking about a 'playpiece' the other day.

I queried this, as I had no idea what they were on about.

Turns out a 'playpiece' is a snack given to a kid to take to school to be consumed during the morning break (not lunch), and it's not a sandwich.

I thought it was another stupid Dundee work, but folk from elsewhere said they had not only heard of it, but use the word.

This is extremely common. Have you been living in a bubble?

They've all spent their wages on Mark Warburton commemorative plates at the Rangers megastore or whatever the f**k it's called.

18 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

You've genuinely never heard the word playpiece before?

What did you eat at playtime at school?

A "snack"?

FFS, no wonder this country is going to the dogs.

Haven't heard that word for years. Anyone calling it that at work though is definitely OFTW.