Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The actual state of Pamela Anderson on Celebrity Juice tonight. Wid not bang. [emoji20]

On a positive note, Holly Willoughby has a very short dress on! [emoji7]

Just Googled that. What's wrong with her?

I feel bad for being mean about Adam's tea now that his bird has left him. It was a bit basic but I'm sure it gave him all the sustenance he needed at that time.

I'm sorry Adam, you didn't need her anyway, she doesn't know what she's lost and there's plenty of fish in the sea, although that will only help if you decide to stop pursuing women and start having sex with fish.

When I 'liked' this i'd had 8 pints. Shame on you.

3 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I'm cunted. No idea how I'll make it home from the pub.

f**k off you sheep shagging feeder c**t. 

I've had a fresh batch of tequila and now I'm back to life. And some vodka. And a swift half. And topped up my red wine. 

I'll be taking the dog out for a walk about 11pm throbs so if you want a square go we could have a p&b Ppv tear up? 

When I'm cunted I can only see my phone with one eye and the other eye squinted. Even then there is no way I could type coherently. You are not cunted my good man, you are merely drunk.

5 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

When I'm cunted I can only see my phone with one eye and the other eye squinted. Even then there is no way I could type coherently. You are not cunted my good man, you are merely drunk.

It's a bell curve for me. When I'm drunk my texting goes down a notch but, when I'm cunted, I give texting full concentration

9 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Was only out for a couple of hours. Found a bottle of Prosecco in the fridge so tanned that whilst missus and her pal got ready. Then a couple of pints, couple of red wines, a few vodka and cokes and some tequilas, finished off with more vodka and a taxi home about 10. Still got up at 5.30 (wearing my running shorts) to make a cottage pie and go for a run with the dog.

Was only out for a couple of hours. Found a bottle of Prosecco in the fridge so tanned that whilst missus and her pal got ready. Then a couple of pints, couple of red wines, a few vodka and cokes and some tequilas, finished off with more vodka and a taxi home about 10. Still got up at 5.30 (wearing my running shorts) to make a cottage pie and go for a run with the dog.

Definitely weren't cunted. I was. Can't mind much except stopping at a 24 hour garage for a mocha and 4 bags of crisps then being locked out. Not an ideal scenario.
Anyway, it's Saturday so I imagine I'll go out tonight if I don't die from this hangover

4 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I would just like to say you are all sound c***s. Lot of time for yous, except kincy.

And I apologise for being a helmet in 96 percent of my posts.

If you were truly sorry you'd be at cookery lessons, not polluting this place.

Just seen the start of an early fresh prince of bel air and there's a verse in the intro i didnt remember about flying first class. I seem to remember it going from moving with aunt and uncle to the cab...

Choking Victim playing Camden next month for £18 and Too Many Zooz in August for £18 as well.

I can accept paying that for Too Many Zooz but that seems an awful lot for a punk band (Choking Victim). Now I'm trying to figure out if the prices of punk gigs have risen steadily and I've only just noticed they're now, like, three times what they were 15 years ago, or if this is a big jump.

ETA: UK/European bands are still cheap shows. But American bands are getting right expensive.

Edited by AsimButtHitsASix

3 hours ago, weirdcal said:

Just seen the start of an early fresh prince of bel air and there's a verse in the intro i didnt remember about flying first class. I seem to remember it going from moving with aunt and uncle to the cab...

The actual song has several verses that aren't included in (most episodes of) the show.

I don't think getting a taxi from Philadelphia to California is the most prudent idea ever.

The actual song has several verses that aren't included in (most episodes of) the show.
I don't think getting a taxi from Philadelphia to California is the most prudent idea ever.

Its he banks, theyd afford it. They flew him first class haha.

It was just a smidge unexpected when it did it

Choking Victim playing Camden next month for £18 and Too Many Zooz in August for £18 as well.

I can accept paying that for Too Many Zooz but that seems an awful lot for a punk band (Choking Victim). Now I'm trying to figure out if the prices of punk gigs have risen steadily and I've only just noticed they're now, like, three times what they were 15 years ago, or if this is a big jump.

ETA: UK/European bands are still cheap shows. But American bands are getting right expensive.

Probably the only time you'll see Choking Victim in the U.K. unless Stza is absolutely desperate. £18 isn't too bad, to be honest.