Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

One of the most dreadful things has just happened to me.

I currently rent a room in a house share. My room has just become an en suite after the installation of a bathroom. Anyway, I was out last night and was absolutely hammered. It was a great night and I'm just off the back of what has been a fine week for myself - bagging munros, getting drunk and just having an all round dece time.

Just been for a nap there and got up for a hungover jobby. This is the first time I've used the new toilet. I hit the flush. I'm still sitting on the toilet when all of a sudden the pipe at the back of the toilet explodes. My left foot gets covered in liquid. My ultimate fears are realised when I turn the light on to see that my floor and foot have just been absolutely blitzed by shite. Piss and shite. I've just spent the last 1 hour cleaning up my floor. My room is humming wae shite. I was gagging as I had to brush in the nooks and crannies with a toilet brush.

☹️

3 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

I currently rent a room in a house share. My room has just become an en suite after the installation of a bathroom. Anyway, I was out last night and was absolutely hammered. It was a great night and I'm just off the back of what has been a fine week for myself - bagging munros, getting drunk and just having an all round dece time.

Just been for a nap there and got up for a hungover jobby. This is the first time I've used the new toilet. I hit the flush. I'm still sitting on the toilet when all of a sudden the pipe at the back of the toilet explodes. My left foot gets covered in liquid. My ultimate fears are realised when I turn the light on to see that my floor and foot have just been absolutely blitzed by shite. Piss and shite. I've just spent the last 1 hour cleaning up my floor. My room is humming wae shite. I was gagging as I had to brush in the nooks and crannies with a toilet brush.

☹️

IMG_0216.PNG

4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

☹️

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

☹️

Would be even better if it turns out that magee installed it.

Why are there so many snails about, this picture of my gas meter cover is representative of my path and Garden, there are fucking hundreds of them.

739adac32d75ed5f28f067d50e5c3c0d.jpg

Same here, my daughter stood on 2 as she left the house, so we looked about and they were everywhere.

14 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Why are there so many snails about, this picture of my gas meter cover is representative of my path and Garden, there are fucking hundreds of them.

739adac32d75ed5f28f067d50e5c3c0d.jpg

Boil them in lightly salted water for a ten minutes young sir, Add some garlic or lemon juice..... Yer snail problem is sorted.

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

This latest trump tweet. I recognise this posting style. I wonder if the big fat mentalist has a black and white cat.

IMG_0944.PNG

I read that as Gerard Kelly at first . I'm glad i didn't need to break that kind of news to the leader of the free world.

Just because it's labour day (aye labour with a fucking "U" in it you illiterate colonials) some c**t is playing loud music and having a cook out. Sounds like shitey modern "hip" and indeed "hop". Just f**k off with yer crappy tunes and let me enjoy my weekend in peace!

<<<<raging didn't get an invite