Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The dopey b*****d should have used the chisel on the chain instead of the marble.

'Escape' artist rescued after failing to escape

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/entertainment-arts-42196955/escape-artist-rescued-after-failing-to-escape

Ours is drawn on monday, im being called a meanie because I don’t want to take part. I had the idea that we should make a donation to cash for kids instead of doing one but apparently they are fun. Is it just me that thinks all the lazy people in the office skive off work to do secret santas or ‘decorate the office’ and it ends up taking them the full day whilst I have to do the stuff they are skiving from?

My old department done a best decorated area and a best Christmas jumper competition.

Last year the work skiver spent 3 days decorating his area and lost.

He then entered the Christmas jumper competition 10 times with different jumpers in an attempt to win the competition. He lost and had a proper meltdown.

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Away to play Badminton for 1st game since my calf tear.

Have survived Tennis and Squash so hopefully fine.

Pray for the calf...

Voodoo sacrifice to the gods of sporting injuries? Like your style. Hope it works out for you.

On 1/12/2017 at 13:05, Granny Danger said:

Possibly, but waking up and shooting her dead then claiming that you thought she was an intruder can get you in real trouble.

I wish I'd done it when I was younger, I'd have been out years ago. As you're aware time is more precious the older you get.