Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest Moomintroll
Went to Makro today in Edinburgh. First time I have been there probably this year. The place was really quiet which I thought was a bit strange for this time of year. Then I noticed that they have virtually shut off half of the place, the electrical department and all the clothes apart from workwear has gone. They have even removed at least half of the tills. It didn't take long to realise why. Most of the stuff that they have on sale, I could probably buy cheaper in any local supermarket. A 12 pack of Tennents is a pound cheaper in Lidl's.
Dont think the place is much longer for this world.
Insider info here Supermik, for years Makro lost money hand over fist until we bought them and made changes. Their electrical department was ridiculous, they used to sell Ipads at cost plus £1 so just by shipping them to stores they lost money on them. Supermarkets use multi pack beers to compete with each other so they will always be cheaper unless we have a three day special on, overall the basket prices are better, especially around food items and, for reasons that eternally escape me, toilet rolls and soap powder.

Just got back to my girlfriends after having a few beers at my mates.

Taking my time through an ice riddled car park and a taxi pulled up and some fat, old drunk came stumbling out and tried to swing for me.

Apparently he’s been watching me try and break into his car for 5 minutes.

Fucking idiot

22 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

A reintroduction of 'Rock n' Roll Christmas' onto the Christmas playlist would lift some of the banal monotony of the average Christmas night out. They still play Michael Jackson, after all.

The most underrated Christmas album of all time:

thewombles-thewombleschristmasalbum.jpg

Banger after banger. Bit cheeky as Wombling Merry Christmas is the only outright Christmas tune  tracks like Superwomble and Banana Rock have a Christmas party feel.