Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

10 days of 14 hour shifts & working at home inbetween, I'm absolutely fucked, Went to bed at 23:30 last night think it's all done  to be awaken at 01:30 with a phone call, back out for 2 hours, then back home for around 04:00 alarm was set for 05:00. Back in at work until 11:00 then FREE, few beers, P&B catchup, BE A WEAR.

Missed youz:wub:

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Too quick for a pic but a train just went by towing around 30 tanks, military jeeps and other similar type vehicles. emoji53.png

Germans are on the move an our spy is on P&B on "out the loop thread"

Too quick for a pic but a train just went by towing around 30 tanks, military jeeps and other similar type vehicles. [emoji53]

Didn't think you SAS boys were supposed to give out this type of info. Back in North Korea again? Ukraine/Russia border?

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 22:36, Zen Archer said:

Nothing to do with Lorena Bobbitt.

Thousands attend knob-throwing contest at Kingston Maurwood.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-39743151

Also, this is nothing I have indulged in.

"knob archery"

Knob's off

Dorset knob-throwing festival cancelled for 2018

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-dorset-42915364

3 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

Some bloke in my work is having a whole cherry pie for his dinner. A cherry pie.

To use an asshole phrase but back in the day (70’s) Mr Kipling used to sell loads of different flavours and sizes of fruit pies. Nowadays there only seems to be two or three different flavours and the majority of them are just the small ones that are sold in packs of six. Hundreds of little cakes these days but not the same as it used to be.

51 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
3 hours ago, Jamaldo said:
Some bloke in my work is having a whole cherry pie for his dinner. A cherry pie.

I like pie.

It is taking me a lot of strength not to respond to that as I'd like.

Spoiler

No, still not doing it.

14 minutes ago, supermik said:

To use an asshole phrase but back in the day (70’s) Mr Kipling used to sell loads of different flavours and sizes of fruit pies. Nowadays there only seems to be two or three different flavours and the majority of them are just the small ones that are sold in packs of six. Hundreds of little cakes these days but not the same as it used to be.

Mods, please.