Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Heard a bit about this on the radio this morning...https://www.theaustralian.com.au/the-teachers-pet
Not listened to podcasts but quite an interesting story...
That the case of the wife who just disappeared then the husband moved his mistress (who was a pupil from his school) in and no one asked any questions?

The polis are digging up the garden in their old house. He denies it but we've heard those denials before.

4 minutes ago, Swarley said:

That the case of the wife who just disappeared then the husband moved his mistress (who was a pupil from his school) in and no one asked any questions?

The polis are digging up the garden in their old house. He denies it but we've heard those denials before.

@turboshandy

25 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Can’t wait for the first performance of Don Giovanni Di Stefano.

It's kicking off in another colony, 'taking a knee' for the anthem.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-45504909

Has anyone ever sat during GSTQ? I’m going to the baseball in London next year, Yankees vs Red Sox and have been told they will do the US and UK anthem, i’ve no intention of standing for GSTQ, purely out of my republican ideals, I feel like i’ll get a bit of stick for it but really would be going against some very strongly held beliefs if I was to stand.

Has anyone ever sat during GSTQ? I’m going to the baseball in London next year, Yankees vs Red Sox and have been told they will do the US and UK anthem, i’ve no intention of standing for GSTQ, purely out of my republican ideals, I feel like i’ll get a bit of stick for it but really would be going against some very strongly held beliefs if I was to stand.
Just stand and boo really loudly

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Do whatever the f**k you want.

I personally disregard our anthem, this includes the Corries one as well, as they are a load of nonsense.

On a different note, when at a funeral, wedding etc, I stand out of respect but don't bother singing the hymns due to not believing in that pish.

1 hour ago, Swarley said:

Yup, former NRL player who also was a PE teacher at the local school. His wife kicked out his schoolgirl lover just before she disappeared. The girl then moved in with his twin brother until she disappeared until he moved her back in two days later. 

Lack of a body seemed to stop any prosecution and there were apparent sightings of the missing woman one of which was on an episode of the Antiques Roadshow...

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

sing the Pistols version and if challenged look confused and say "I didn't know there was another song with the same name...." 

On 13/09/2018 at 04:59, welshbairn said:

There is in certain places, like near canals run by British Waterways for instance.

It seems odd that British Waterways would require you to pass a test to fly a drone near there canals yet let any fucker untested and unsupervised sail a boat on them!

2 minutes ago, sjc said:

It seems odd that British Waterways would require you to pass a test to fly a drone near there canals yet let any fucker untested and unsupervised sail a boat on them!

It appears to be taboo over railways.

It is illegal to fly a drone on or near the railway.

https://www.networkrail.co.uk/communities/safety-in-the-community/drone-safety-law-unmanned-aircraft-vehiclesuavs/

Must remember to stop looking at new posts on the Favourite MILF thread whilst travelling on the bus.

Pretty sure the old boy next to me almost choked on his Werthers Original when the latest Liz Hurley photo popped up.