Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

7 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

Nice. Good luck anyway. See if you can get the procedure filmed.

Post procedure update: Endoscopy got predictably cancelled as I've got a broken jaw from last weekend. Colonscopy went ahead which I intended to watch but the sedation knocked me the f**k out, much like my assailant last weekend.

The nurses brought me 2 x vanilla yoghurts, a fruit cocktail and a cup of coffee. I have never appreciated food so much in my life. I was like Eddie Murphy  in Raw describing eating a cracker when you haven't eaten in ages. An absolute taste sensation. 

Radio phone in this morning "How are you spoiling your pets this Christmas?"

Some muppet tells us she's arranged a psychic reading for her two dogs. A psychic reading. For her dogs. And it's costing 120 dollerydoos per dog!

I'm in the wrong business.

38 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Post procedure update: Endoscopy got predictably cancelled as I've got a broken jaw from last weekend. Colonscopy went ahead which I intended to watch but the sedation knocked me the f**k out, much like my assailant last weekend.

The nurses brought me 2 x vanilla yoghurts, a fruit cocktail and a cup of coffee. I have never appreciated food so much in my life. I was like Eddie Murphy  in Raw describing eating a cracker when you haven't eaten in ages. An absolute taste sensation. 

Did we know you'd been assailed, I must have missed it?

42 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Did we know you'd been assailed, I must have missed it?

Na, I hadn't mentioned it until now. Knowing the high empathy levels of each and every poster on here I thought I'd save all my poor me stories for the same time so I could milk the maximum sympathy which will definitely be coming my way. 

I got blindsided in a club last weekend at 2am and got my jaw broken in 2 places. Woke up in hospital the next morning getting my eye stitched back together. No recollection of what happened. Poor c**t's fist must be in agony. 

I've mentioned this before. Did both on the same day without anaesthetic.
The NHS line that divides "some discomfort" from gut wrenching agony is higher than where I would draw it.

Best part was after it. I was put in a side room to recover. Unsurprisingly I needed the toilet. While  I was in shiting rings round myself, I could hear the nurse calling "where are you?"
"Where do you think I am, after a colonoscopy?"
Yeah, I got both done on the same visit but think I only got sedation for the endoscopy as it helps reduce the resistance as the camera goes down the throat. Didn't seem to be bothered about the other end - just plenty of lubricant and away they went.

Started drinking the solution the previous morning and spent the day between the kitchen and bathroom- as someone else said, have plenty of reading material to hand!

I missed the Motherwell v Celtic game that evening as I didn't have the confidence to be far from a toilet. Spent the evening pacing up and down, listening to the radio waiting for the inevitable last minute penalty and equaliser.

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Na, I hadn't mentioned it until now. Knowing the high empathy levels of each and every poster on here I thought I'd save all my poor me stories for the same time so I could milk the maximum sympathy which will definitely be coming my way. 

I got blindsided in a club last weekend at 2am and got my jaw broken in 2 places. Woke up in hospital the next morning getting my eye stitched back together. No recollection of what happened. Poor c**t's fist must be in agony. 

Aye. aye...but was she a Wid? 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

You've had quite a rough year. You should take better care of yourself. 

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Endoscopy got predictably cancelled as I've got a broken jaw from last weekend. Colonscopy went ahead which I intended to watch but the sedation knocked me the f**k out, much like my assailant last weekend.

Look on the bright side - better that than the colonoscopy being cancelled because of injuries you received when you were assaulted.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Bloody Hell, I knew every single animal in Australia was a potential killer but wasn't aware that it applied to the people, too.

Sending hugs across the ocean xx

2 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

You've had quite a rough year. You should take better care of yourself. 

To be fair to myself, the broken back/herniated disc and the reason for the colonoscopy were medical issues that couldn't be foreseen/avoided. 

I'm off to the copshop this weekend to view the cctv footage of the incident and find out exactly WTF happened, and then I'll decide whether that situation could have been foreseen/avoided. The other guy has admitted the assault and been charged so I'm guessing it was wrong time, wrong place. Told a few guys at work what club I was in and they asked me why the f**k I'd gone there so perhaps a poor choice of drinking establishment in the first place. 

In the meantime, I got a phonecall while I was at the hospital today from the other hospital I was admitted to last weekend telling me the eye doctor has booked me in for an urgent appointment after reviewing my eye scan. I'm beginning to think I've been getting wide with Deontay Wilder if all this damage has been done with one punch. I am going to be fucking gutted if this footage shows me getting decked by some little skinny 16 year old. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

To be fair to myself, the broken back/herniated disc and the reason for the colonoscopy were medical issues that couldn't be foreseen/avoided. 

I'm off to the copshop this weekend to view the cctv footage of the incident and find out exactly WTF happened, and then I'll decide whether that situation could have been foreseen/avoided. The other guy has admitted the assault and been charged so I'm guessing it was wrong time, wrong place. Told a few guys at work what club I was in and they asked me why the f**k I'd gone there so perhaps a poor choice of drinking establishment in the first place. 

In the meantime, I got a phonecall while I was at the hospital today from the other hospital I was admitted to last weekend telling me the eye doctor has booked me in for an urgent appointment after reviewing my eye scan. I'm beginning to think I've been getting wide with Deontay Wilder if all this damage has been done with one punch. I am going to be fucking gutted if this footage shows me getting decked by some little skinny 16 year old. 

Probably caught you fingering his sheila in the bogs.

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Bloody Hell, I knew every single animal in Australia was a potential killer

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I am going to be fucking gutted if this footage shows me getting decked by some little skinny 16 year old. 

Early stills of he event now released:

boxing-kangaroo.jpg~c200