Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

18 minutes ago, Empty It said:
20 minutes ago, keithgy said:
Nothing makes you leave a shed quicker than 2 wasp nests.
11C23DBC-612A-4896-BFDD-A458DC8C4E35.thumb.jpeg.ac454bfe35ad1f264be5491a476a2f5e.jpeg

Burn that fucking thing to the ground.

Burn it, burn it with fire. Then afterwards burn it some more.

16 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The big b*****d will be interesting. Had one in the loft near twice that size a few years back. Boy from the cooncil went up with a bag of ant powder. Took one look and said “right I’m chucking the powder at it from the hatch then you’re closing that fucker for at least three days, don’t open it”

Cheers for that i actually ant powder 

44 minutes ago, keithgy said:

Cheers for that i actually ant powder 

Doesn’t take much to be honest. If you can get close enough and give them a quick scoosh of powder that will do it.  Shut the door and leave them to it. When I went back to the loft a few days later they were all deid or had pissed off.  Managed to get the nest out the back and open it up. Fascinating stuff.

52 minutes ago, keithgy said:

The shed is at my old house as i needed to leave it till i got my garden done at my new house i only went to get my BBQ out it.

Get your BBQ, run like f**k, someone else's problem!

Took quite an adult step and told my (now ex) missus that we're done. Said I still want to be mates and if her daughter needs somebody to talk to then I'll always be there. I want to remain mates but not sure that could work. 

Away to hide in the pub for a bit. :lol:

Took quite an adult step and told my (now ex) missus that we're done. Said I still want to be mates and if her daughter needs somebody to talk to then I'll always be there. I want to remain mates but not sure that could work. 
Away to hide in the pub for a bit. [emoji38]
That didn't last long, get your tinder on and see if the other lass is still about.

2 minutes ago, Empty It said:
20 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:
emoji38.png

That didn't last long, get your tinder on and see if the other lass is still about.

I'm hurting here. Im hertbroken, instead I tinder can I no just get like 8 pint and a half q? 

I'm hurting here. Im hertbroken, instead I tinder can I no just get like 8 pint and a half q? 
You're 100% going home with a 3 tonight, enjoy yourself.