Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, GordonD said:

What a shower of greedy, money-grabbing c***s Ryanair really are.

Couple 'horrified' at £110 Ryanair ticket print fee - BBC News

Head over to the Daily Heil. The same story but with added Compo Face

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12407929/Ryanair-charges-elderly-couple-110-boarding-pass-mix-up.html 

9 minutes ago, GordonD said:

"We regret that these passengers ignored their email reminder and failed to check-in online."

f**k Ryanair, what a fucking shocking thing to say in an official statement. 

42 minutes ago, GordonD said:

They did a similar number on us last year. We booked flights trough a third party so they made us complete some online security verification pish before we could check in 24 hours before departure. Each time I tried it would crash at the final page before getting a message saying I had tried too many times and my account was locked. Called them and they unlocked it only for the same thing to happen again. Called back and was told I could do it at the airport but the somewhat pertinent detail that it would cost £165 for me, the wife and daughter was omitted from this advice and only brought up at the desk at Prestwick. Very early flight so had no choice but to pay it. Tried to complain after the holiday but their customer service is a Kafkaesque nightmare and eventually gave up despite them admitting their online security racket doesn't work well on a Safari browser.

They are Satan's Sperm.

39 minutes ago, Venti said:

What are the cúnts doing?

Printing every letter & number in a different colour using comic sans?

I was recently on an interview panel. People applying for jobs as Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors. 

The number of people who used comic sans as the font for their CVs is really surprising.

I'm on a ferry across to one of the islands and I have spotted some lunatic running around with a laptop and headset on. He's obviously searching for a signal for whatever teams meeting he's on.

Why would you schedule this when you're aboard a ferry?