Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

If it's not a bot, how is that even an enjoyable way to spend your time?

Do tell, please, the approved manner of spending one’s time, sir.

Also, fan of Motherwell, how is that an enjoyable way to spend your time?

Edited by TxRover

2 hours ago, TxRover said:

Do tell, please, the approved manner of spending one’s time, sir.

Also, fan of Motherwell, how is that an enjoyable way to spend your time?

Oh, I don't know. Currently sitting joint top of the league on a fantastic unbeaten run (league cup the obvious notable exception). I class that as kinda fun. 

Hi all. 

I shared this story yesterday in the P&B Hospital thread, but thought it might be worth sharing here as well:

I knicked my ballsack (where it connects with the base of my shaft) with my hair clippers with a #1 guard on a few months ago.

There was blood all over the bath, but I managed to plug the wound with toilet paper before waddling to the kitchen (with my hands cupping my ballsack) to get some plasters.

12 minutes ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Hi all. 

I shared this story yesterday in the P&B Hospital thread, but thought it might be worth sharing here as well:

I knicked my ballsack (where it connects with the base of my shaft) with my hair clippers with a #1 guard on a few months ago.

There was blood all over the bath, but I managed to plug the wound with toilet paper before waddling to the kitchen (with my hands cupping my ballsack) to get some plasters.

I think it was @Hedgecutter who posted a similar story a few weeks back but he strenuously denied any sort of pubic tonsuring. 

47 minutes ago, 'WellDel said:

Oh, I don't know. Currently sitting joint top of the league on a fantastic unbeaten run (league cup the obvious notable exception). I class that as kinda fun. 

Cool, glad you’re enjoying yourself. Now we see everyone has different viewpoints, eh? Meanwhile, I’m off to update my programming.

51 minutes ago, Eednud said:

From a Chris Brookmyre interview in The Times on line.

What song would you have played at your funeral?

Hopefully something written in the 2080s.

Just started rereading a couple of his books.  I’d forgotten how entertaining his writing is.

18 hours ago, Steve_Wilkos said:

Hi all. 

There was a really good BBC nature documentary a few years back called Dynasties, about extended family groups in various animals.  There was one based on a group of chimpanzees which revolved around the alpha male resisting challanges to his authority from younger males.  At one point he was overthrown after a violent fight but he came back and used his political and social skills to regain his position.  However, following the fight and for th majority of the show he had a huge cut on his scrotum which was featured in just about every shot of the chimp for the rest of the programme.  The narrator didn't mention it but I just wanted to know if his ballsack got better, poor old chimp.  

50 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Just started rereading a couple of his books.  I’d forgotten how entertaining his writing is.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I was reading one of his books when I worked nightshifts about 20 years ago and someone nicked it from my desk during the day.

image.jpeg.96e18f1bc3a03d0a32f6f0ed8a5b7577.jpeg

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

There was a really good BBC nature documentary a few years back called Dynasties, about extended family groups in various animals.  There was one based on a group of chimpanzees which revolved around the alpha male resisting challanges to his authority from younger males.  At one point he was overthrown after a violent fight but he came back and used his political and social skills to regain his position.  However, following the fight and for th majority of the show he had a huge cut on his scrotum which was featured in just about every shot of the chimp for the rest of the programme.  The narrator didn't mention it but I just wanted to know if his ballsack got better, poor old chimp.  

They are so human like, can't believe they have evolved to shaving their nuts as well these days.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

image.jpeg.96e18f1bc3a03d0a32f6f0ed8a5b7577.jpeg

All mine are ebooks these days.  I’ve always been a voracious reader and when we moved abroad I gave away about 1200 books to charity; fortunately there was a place in St Andrews willing to take the lot.

I wish ebooks had been invented about 20 years before they were.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

You had me in the first half. 

Excellent tv show, I can't say I ever noticed the poor fellas balls though. 

ETA- Don't Google what happened to him. 

Edited by RuMoore