Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Posted (edited)

Ah yes, the much-rumoured Ilsa, She-Wolf of the SS reboot.

Edit: what did they do to Ralgex? It used to scorch the flesh off your bones in the Eighties, but it barely mustered a tingle last time I tried it.

Edited by BFTD

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

You can't be fucking serious?

Clearly the Tories and Labour cannot be trusted, the SNP have caved to the likes of Ewing and the transphobic right. Alba? Don't make me laugh. The Greens have stood their ground throughout all this mess.

We had a good thing going with Nicola and the Greens. A good left of centre alliance, but things have gone downhill badly. Humza crumbled under pressure (not entirely his fault).

I might vote tactically for the SNP, but I wouldn't give the likes of Forbes and Ewing the steam off my piss. They are dragging Scotland backwards, like our southern neighbours.

Edited by Cosmic Joe

36 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Clearly the Tories and Labour cannot be trusted, the SNP have caved to the likes of Ewing and the transphobic right. Alba? Don't make me laugh. The Greens have stood their ground throughout all this mess.

We had a good thing going with Nicola and the Greens. A good left of centre alliance, but things have gone downhill badly. Humza crumbled under pressure (not entirely his fault).

I might vote tactically for the SNP, but I wouldn't give the likes of Forbes and Ewing the steam off my piss. They are dragging Scotland backwards, like our southern neighbours.

I like you Joe.

But the Greens are loonballs. Always have been. 

3 hours ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Try asking Patrick about his gas boiler?

I've just bought online Saltire bunting and a Scotland jersey for my son. all for under 10 British Pounds.

Delivery will be within 3 weeks.

I'll keep you posted on the jersey quality. £6.37.  If he gets to wear it until we get knocked out win the fucking thing, well worth it.

On 17/05/2024 at 16:45, Jives Miguel said:

Thoughts on deoderising your baws? Not the b exactly, more the side era where thigh connects to your body. To me this makes perfect sense, it's an area that's going get sweaty and smelly the same way your armpits will as constant contact points for your limbs to your body. But apparently this is an uncommon practise?

A slight tangent but I have got in the habit of a shower last thing at night followed by a liberal puff of baby powder around the genital area. Best sleep you’ll have and wake up feeling fresh with no sticky morning plums. 

3 hours ago, Swarley said:

Posted without comment

image.png.64919f92f3f3772ad21d66c909d1d822.png

I think we all have our suspicions here.

Just spent a couple of weeks on holiday. In the apartment complex, each entrance hallway had at least 1000 small bottles of water and everyone just helped themselves. On the plane home last night, asked for a small bottle of water..£2. Tried to pay with a 20euro note and was told that if I did that then the cost of the water would be £7.26!!

welcome back to the real world.

49 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Just spent a couple of weeks on holiday. In the apartment complex, each entrance hallway had at least 1000 small bottles of water and everyone just helped themselves. On the plane home last night, asked for a small bottle of water..£2. Tried to pay with a 20euro note and was told that if I did that then the cost of the water would be £7.26!!

welcome back to the real world.

Ryanair or Easyjet? 

Well, I don't suppose you become a Titan of Industry without being a genius.

Here's Sir Jim Ratcliffe channeling his inner Slartibartfast.

"The country was designed for 55 or 60 million people and we've got 70 million people"

😂🤔